Guy Cuts Off His Tongue And Gives It To Kali Mata Idol!

KH4L1$T4N1

hahaha, i dont pray for you to change, i pray for God to have MERCY on you because your bad sins are already amounting to your unthinkably horrendous FATE. As far as changing goes thats up to you to change your ways so that you can ask for forgiveness and God being the Almighty merciful might consider it.

Waheguru ji da ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the racism here? Yes a religion and an act by a follower of a particular religion has been criticised. I didn't know that Hindus had suddenly become a race. On the other hand one person defending that religion has been swearing at others and he got a warning, not before time.

ITS REALLY DAMN FUNNY HOW ADMIN CAN GIVE A ''WARNING'' FOR JUST ''SWEARING'' AND THEY DONT DO MUCH FOR ALL THIS RACISM THAT GOES ON.

i second that.

what else can immature dictators do ???

instead of complaining, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT !!!!! like o i dunoo START YOUR OWN FORM rolleyes.gif and then you can be dictators there tongue.gif

Where's the racism here? Yes a religion and an act by a follower of a particular religion has been criticised. I didn't know that Hindus had suddenly become a race. On the other hand one person defending that religion has been swearing at others and he got a warning, not before time.

I am going to pray for you in the hope that Guru Mahraj might spare a little akal for you because indeed you are in urgent need of it!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh d_oh.gif

ITS REALLY DAMN FUNNY HOW ADMIN CAN GIVE A ''WARNING'' FOR JUST ''SWEARING'' AND THEY DONT DO MUCH FOR ALL THIS RACISM THAT GOES ON.

i second that.

what else can immature dictators do ???

instead of complaining, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT !!!!! like o i dunoo START YOUR OWN FORM rolleyes.gif and then you can be dictators there tongue.gif

lol

dont wanna do anything anymore to make ppl hate me

I am going to pray for you in the hope that Guru Mahraj might spare a little akal for you because indeed you are in urgent need of it!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh d_oh.gif

I'll pray that your Hindu Gods improve your bahrupia skills so that you can make a better job of pretending to be a Sikh than you have done up to now LOL.gif