Baba Banda Singh Bahadar

KH4L1$T4N1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Narinder Singh
suraj parkash by kavi raj santokh singh .... it has sakhi about banda bahadur ....

now ur turn ....

A sakhi LOL.gif Are we discussing fairy tales here or are we trying to look at facts?

And sakhi's that were written over a hundred years after the time of Baba Ji, yea, real authentic. People today have made movies of Shaheed Bhagat Singh depicted him as a mona and an athiest before his death, yet real Gursikhs (not paid bollywood actors and directors) have said that Shaheed Bhagat Singh had grown out his hair and come back to the Sikh fold. Does that make the actors and directors right? Of course not.

Believe what you want to fit your twisted agenda, many some of you so called "Nihangs" should form your own seperate cult, since some of you like to distances yourself and claim superiority. Your beliefs, and fairy tales (you like to call them sakhis) are not in tune with Sikhi.

This agenda to defame Baba Ji goes way back, its within families, some of you Nihangs (its also quite funny how you call yourselfs Nihangs) are probably decendants of those who tried to destroy his reputation.

As for people who know the real tactics of your Tat Khalsa, listen to Prof Darshan Singh Ji's katha on this very topic, i mentioned this earlier. "Original Khalsa", lol, give me a break.

Fateh.

suraj parkash by kavi raj santokh singh .... it has sakhi about banda bahadur ....

now ur turn ....

A sakhi LOL.gif Are we discussing fairy tales here or are we trying to look at facts?

And sakhi's that were written over a hundred years after the time of Baba Ji, yea, real authentic. People today have made movies of Shaheed Bhagat Singh depicted him as a mona and an athiest before his death, yet real Gursikhs (not paid bollywood actors and directors) have said that Shaheed Bhagat Singh had grown out his hair and come back to the Sikh fold. Does that make the actors and directors right? Of course not.

Believe what you want to fit your twisted agenda, many some of you so called "Nihangs" should form your own seperate cult, since some of you like to distances yourself and claim superiority. Your beliefs, and fairy tales (you like to call them sakhis) are not in tune with Sikhi.

This agenda to defame Baba Ji goes way back, its within families, some of you Nihangs (its also quite funny how you call yourselfs Nihangs) are probably decendants of those who tried to destroy his reputation.

As for people who know the real tactics of your Tat Khalsa, listen to Prof Darshan Singh Ji's katha on this very topic, i mentioned this earlier. "Original Khalsa", lol, give me a break.

Fateh.

so why dont u post some thing .... ????? ask a taksli singh about that .... lol .... i didnt knew there are few khalsa from bandai samparda on the site .... ok sorry i will not speak for ur 11 th guru anymore ....

panth parkash is fairy tail .... lol fairy tails katha is done at all major gurudwaras everyday through out india ... including harimander sahib .... this fairy tails santheya is given at damdami taksal ....

yep i agree .... they are teaching wrong history and yes fairy tails at all the 5 takths ....

lol ....

well my answer is what if the sakhi is same in all the granths we have ?????

secondly dont u think the author like bhai santokh singh .... his jeevan we cant we reach at state of mind in next seven lives writes anything without finding about it just to increase no of pages in his granth ??? dont u think a person who spend 25 - 30 years of life just writing itehas of guru sahib .... searching about going to places talking to people ... person who even knew in the end they wrote i think my life is about to end i just do ardas to gurusahib to help me complete his itehas .... and they died within a month after they gave itehas the wrote at akal takth sahib ....

if its false why its katha is done at harimander sahib .... or we are choosy and yes we are .... we want to follow this and not this .... our nitname our knowledge about gurbani is more then such mahapursh ...

all is this i can say .... for me its 101 % true .... as kavi santokh singh jee wrote in starting .... guru sahib gave them darshan and told them to write itehas .... its written in their granth .... that where i couldnt find out guru sahib showed me that part of itehas in front of my eyes .... like chaumkaur di jung .... they even mentioned colours of cloth guru sahib wearing at that very specific day .... and manu more ...

jisne kaddi ek din beth ke granth di katha nahi suni ohnu ossdi mahima ki patta ....

Suraj Parkash is a mahan granth but it is not 100% accurate and most if not all scholars belive so. No one account of history that has been written is 100% accurate, or will be. Suarj Parkash isnt false in its entirety but there are episodes in in it which I have seen Gianis myself in India, say that this particular episode ( about Baba Budha) could not have been factually correct.

How many Janamsakhis are there of Guru Nanak Dev Ji and how many points of contention are there within the sakhis. Same principle with the history books.

chatanga