How Will The Law System Work?

B4ND4

Just a random thought struck my mind while reading this thread >> http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=25742

Someone had posted that he should get pesh as he has commited a bujher kurehit. I was wondering how would this crime be punished in khalistan ? People like him will always exist so we can't say that khalistan will be pure (ideally it should be).

So would this guy just go pesh and be spared or would he be tried in court?

Just a random thought struck my mind while reading this thread >> http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=25742

Someone had posted that he should get pesh as he has commited a bujher kurehit. I was wondering how would this crime be punished in khalistan ? People like him will always exist so we can't say that khalistan will be pure (ideally it should be).

we would be just as bad as muslims with their sharriya laws, lord please kill fundamentalism and extremism!

we would be just as bad as muslims with their sharriya laws, lord please kill fundamentalism and extremism!

Mahakaal Singh Ji, a little off topic...but I am just curious as to why u have a picture of some devi devta up. All the Gurus from Guru Nanak to Guru Gobind SIngh clearly state they hold absolutely no faith or trust in any devi devta...so what is the use of displaying such pictures especially on a SIkh Sangat Forum? Don't get me wrong, I'm not upset at you and I am not trying to be anti-hindu/anti bahman or anything like that. I would ask the exact same question if you or anyone else had put up a picture of Jesus Christ, Moses, or any one else. I'm just curious :-)

WJKK WJKF

Mahakaal Singh Ji, a little off topic...but I am just curious as to why u have a picture of some devi devta up. All the Gurus from Guru Nanak to Guru Gobind SIngh clearly state they hold absolutely no faith or trust in any devi devta...so what is the use of displaying such pictures especially on a SIkh Sangat Forum? Don't get me wrong, I'm not upset at you and I am not trying to be anti-hindu/anti bahman or anything like that. I would ask the exact same question if you or anyone else had put up a picture of Jesus Christ, Moses, or any one else. I'm just curious :-)

WJKK WJKF

its actually got a lot to do with sikhi, read up on the udhaar of prehlaad bhagat

It's easy to ignorantly dismiss any system dealing with crime and punishment or Tankah into some sort of Sharia style law. As far as I am aware Tankah is in essence mainly a voluntary admission of guilt and acceptance of punishment. Unlike the cutting of hands, stoning of women or throwing gays off mountains level of punishments available in Sharia. In Sikhi the Tankah system is much more milder and aimed at reform rather than punishment. The emphasis is on the offender realising his fault and reforming his character so that the offence is not repeated. The only punishment meeted out to an offender who does not present himself for judgement is social boycott by the community.

khalistan would not be different from punjab today ....

1. same people

2. same leaders

3. same air

4. same water

5. same carzy to go to kaneda amrica ju.k

same every thing other then changed name

we will worry about that when Guru Sahib gives his panth Khalsa Raaj :nihungsmile:

btw.........who are we to judge other? :cool: ......... :umm: