Sikhs Are Slaves Of The Hindu Nation

rammuuu

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You call Sikh slaves because you want to be slave and u decide to be.

No individual is slave....a sikh was never and never will be.

Nor are we tortured by any other community ...it is the Pakhandis within our community eating the Pure and Undiluted spirit of Khalsa like Pests.

Dont initiate anger poeple against anyone....awaken the Spiritual Giant within...Once we overcome ourselves that is the time we graduate to teach the world.

First step towards this is just STOP BEING JUDGEMENTAL and dont see people with Perceptions.

Put things in right perpective and give them appropriate magnitude.

Not even one person in this forum talks good aspects about any other religon.How do you expect if people like us rule Punjab to take care of other communities in Punjab. Definately not by having a feeling of revenge.

There is enough goodness in the world to overlook the evil...and spread the love.

WJKK WJKF

Nor are we tortured by any other community ...? ??????

mughals

Britishers

Pakistanis

84 India congress

2003 French

2006 Afghanis

There is enough goodness in the world to overlook the evil...and spread the love. !!!!!!!!!

Why not attempt in Iraq and Dafur and Kabul for a begning :umm:

WJKK WJKF

Hmmm damn what kind of slaves are we hmm we have Sikh PM and army chief and Sikhs happen to be one of Indias most prosporous people despite 2% of the population we are well represented... rolleyes.gif ...ok we have our problems with corrupt leaders etc but how on earth does that involve Hindus, Kashmiri Brahmins who are Hindu have suffered and so have many other different Hindu communities :umm:

lol, i've noticed all the new bharat mata members. keep it up. that means this site is scaring the most extreme of bharat mata's fanatics.

jado sikh quam wich jagreeti aundi ah, the first ones to get freaked out is.......yeah the peaceful majority community.

i'm all for ekta between religions but tone down the BANDE MARTE HUM brainwashing rhetoric.

• 2 months later...
lol, i've noticed all the new bharat mata members. keep it up. that means this site is scaring the most extreme of bharat mata's fanatics.

jado sikh quam wich jagreeti aundi ah, the first ones to get freaked out is.......yeah the peaceful majority community.

i'm all for ekta between religions but tone down the BANDE MARTE HUM brainwashing rhetoric.

yeah

i think we are the slaves of these so called "sikh" leaders, who we vote into power again and again and again. badal has been in sikh politics from time fire was discovered. j/k

seriously. we need to identify the enemy. and i'm telling you we are looking in the wrong place. the enemy is within our own quam. gadaar sikhs are the enemy. hindus can't touch us. they get our fellow sikhs to do it for them. wake up and see this, for once.

Sooo truuueee!!!!! Hindu's arent nothing they only acting all that in India, they don't make a sound outter countries lol vechar'eh - feel sorry 4 the sumtimes.....lol naaaaahh :umm:

They jus wait til our REAL Sikhs rise in India once again.... :umm:

I was listening to a diwaan of Ranjit Singh Dhadrainwale today. And he went on about when he was outside of India he came across a lot of people saying Punjab is full of nasha, its corrupt, its this its that.. and he asked a Singh.. ok were going to delhi for parchaar the next few weeks, drop what your doing and come with us. And obviously the Singh made excuses of why he couldn't go. And he further went on to say how there is so many sher's in our panth who are willing to start rola (noise) about these issues, but when it comes to doing something about it there is very few who do.

Well he told the sakhi a lot better then my english translation but everything he said was true. I don't normally listen to his diwaan's all that much, but he was making some very good points based on his observations of coming over to the West.