Amritvela

Guest ........................

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ ya im curious abuh tht tooo...cuz after doin paath i juz jump bak into bed and dose offf..cuz god knows i need to sleep...so is wrong to go back to sleep?

I personally think it's wrong to go back to sleep after morning banis. It should be the start of your day, not the end (or else Guru Sahib would have made you do them at night!)

But in the end it's your nitnem, your discipline, and your relationship with Maharaj. I know I can stay up because I'm just hyper all day long, but that's not the case with everyone. With some Sikhs, their schedules dont allow them to just stay awake.

Whatever floats your boat!!!

GurFateh

^^^ ya im curious abuh tht tooo...cuz after doin paath i juz jump bak into bed and dose offf..cuz god knows i need to sleep...so is wrong to go back to sleep?

I personally think it's wrong to go back to sleep after morning banis. It should be the start of your day, not the end (or else Guru Sahib would have made you do them at night!)

But in the end it's your nitnem, your discipline, and your relationship with Maharaj. I know I can stay up because I'm just hyper all day long, but that's not the case with everyone. With some Sikhs, their schedules dont allow them to just stay awake.

Whatever floats your boat!!!

GurFateh

^^^^ the only thing keeping me from falling back asleep is school..by the time i finish its time to get ready :TH: ......i gotta get to the habit before this summer!! :@

is it always the same... like in summers sunrise is at around 5-6 AM

when in winters it is dark till 8 am...

You love being in the RAJAI during winters, don't you tongue.gif . There are places on earth where sunrises @ 4am, Rabb de rang ne. Dekhi chalo kudrat de najre te gayi jao Waheguru de gunn.

amritvela is not just a time frame, basically any time during the day or night, one is "connected" with waheguru is amrtivela because at that time that being is tasting amrit :TH:

also, early morning hours is the easiest time to feel waheguru.