dasmesh mission

navjotsingh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Veerji some of the youth in edmonton would like to start this here.To help the youth gte back to sikhi and less of the punjabi culture.How could we start Dasmesh mission here.any advice would be great.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

They are a youth group in Calgary. They use to do many activities including drug awareness programs and youth kirtan programs. A few years back they did a sikh awareness presentation at their university for which they received an award. They were probably one of the best youth groups I have seen in any country.

That was then. Today the Dasmesh Mission is nearly non-existent. It has become just a weekly kirtan group. I know a few of the founding members who have told me that the new generation of youths has not continued with the same motivation and that is why the group is slowly vanishing.

They are a youth group in Calgary. They use to do many activities including drug awareness programs and youth kirtan programs. A few years back they did a sikh awareness presentation at their university for which they received an award. They were probably one of the best youth groups I have seen in any country.

That was then. Today the Dasmesh Mission is nearly non-existent. It has become just a weekly kirtan group. I know a few of the founding members who have told me that the new generation of youths has not continued with the same motivation and that is why the group is slowly vanishing.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Sadly, I know of several Sikh youth groups which have slowly gone that way.

But thank you for enlightening me!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!