quick question

Gill

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the older gurdwara has tables and chairs, but only women sit there, the ones that think they're too canadain to sit on the floor.

sometimes when i walk by, i feel like taking a bat and knocking each one of them off.

and can anyone answer my question

Without false teeth an old person cant eat or would have to blend everything they eat to a milkshake. Without glasses they would probably hurt themselves.

whats next? no wheelchairs for the handicapped? thats ridiculous. This is a totally social-darwinistic attitude and is in fact against the compassion and COMMON SENSE that sikhi teaches.

Guest balwinderkaur

yea comeon whoever(the fella at gurooduaara) was saying glasses and stuff are wrong in sikhee need to undergo a course in "HOW TO THINK MORE OPENMINDEDLY". tongue.gif most of us here suffer from myopia tongue.gif ( i do.....ive got horrible eyesight...im a blind bat without my specz tongue.gif )...so if glasses were wrong....what you want us to do???? stop living?? That is UTTER ABOMINABLE NONSENSE. Comeon..sikhee is a very modern, PRACTICAL religion......don't turn it into some cavemen ideology style religion with this crazy ideas of specz not being allowed and stuff. Gill veerjee, if you wanna use a bat on someone, i suggest you use your bat on that dingbat who said glasses are wrong in sikhee. tongue.gif;) *lol*

P.S.: Gabroo veera, i think you're right, the next thing such people are gonna say is that using toilet paper or soap is wrong tongue.gif HEEHEEEHEEEE