Knowing What Caste U Are By Ur Dastar...

Sunshine

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats a patiala pugh?

Patiala pagg, Ludhiana pagg, Amritsari pagg, Tikkhi pagg, Gol Pagg, these are all just the way ppl in those areas tie their paggan. They all got distinct pattern and you can easily make out which one is it. Just to letya know patiala shahi pagg has larr on both sides as compared to the traditional one sided larr. :umm:

ramgarhiye/tarkhan - starch pug .... konn hun roj pug banne time hai nahi paise kammane

veyopari/khatri - choti pug .... konn hun 7 meter pug te paise kharche jai 2 meterch kam sarda paise bachao

jamindar/jatt - vattan walli pug .... kon hun saaf pug banna di mehnat karre iddan he labet lao ....

ramgarhiye/tarkhan - starch pug .... konn hun roj pug banne time hai nahi paise kammane

veyopari/khatri - choti pug .... konn hun 7 meter pug te paise kharche jai 2 meterch kam sarda paise bachao

jamindar/jatt - vattan walli pug .... kon hun saaf pug banna di mehnat karre iddan he labet lao ....

you people are a bit thick doesnt matter what style of turban u wear as long as you are wearing one, thats what our gurus wanted!!!!!!!!!!!.......only people who dont wear a daastar start labeling people who do wear one.....................

I WEAR A DASTAAR!! EHMIII lol

guruji said wear a dastaar, but did he say wear one you made earlier like a hat? (blue peter like) - people get content too easily - as far as i'm concerned if goin gurudwara sahib once a month dont make you a sikh, simply wearing dastaar dont neither - theidea is too keep kesh - what's the point in that if you trim you beard to '5 o'clock shade' and starch your dastaar to the point that you pop in on n off? A friend of mine dont even like wearing a dastaar - he secretly trims his hair cos its 'dry' :umm: and has a slight beard (if thats what you call it) somehow I dont think Guru Ji would've agreed with this....

wat in my white pajama!!! ohmy.gif

man you need to lay off the drugs rolleyes.gif

wat in my white pajama!!! ohmy.gif

man you need to lay off the drugs rolleyes.gif

lol correct me if i m wrong .... :umm: .... though the reasons i gave were joke ... but its true visit delhi ... most are khatri arora their and wear small turbans .... 4 - 5 meters ... visit our pind ... jamindars jatts their shape is perfect but no saffai .... it looks they wore it without puni and without sheesha .... ramgarhie my friends he wears a turban only sunday and spends 2 - 3 hours on it and reuse it for next six days ... :cool: