Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Techno_singh

The point is that the fly isn't *actually* moving at all. But it seems to get carried in that position purely because the bus is moving.

That's incorrect, the only way a fly can stay in the same spot on the bus, while flying, is if it flying at the same speed and in the same direction as the bus so when the bus stops, and fly doesn't, it'll go forwards.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm no, dats wen u drop two items, they will fall at da same time, but a bullet which is already travelling at a faster speed must oviously hit the ground first, i disagree with the laws of psysics

if you neglect air resistance than all objects will fall at the same speed so you are correct about that

i think you read my post wrong i said if you shoot the gun parallel to the ground not to shoot the gun into the ground.

v1.gif . . . . >

. bullet dropped lands here . ............................................................ ....... . bullet shot from gun lands here

ground

both bullets will hit the ground at the same time :closedeyes: