Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Techno_singh

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why was bush voted in again?...
because american's are not that bright, and are scared outta their pants from binladen. and it seems they can't think straight anymore. o n its ok for USA to go bomb other countires because they are "helping them get a democracy" rolleyes.gif

No, because Kerry would have done the same thing, and because the dumb Republicans had a majority vote.

Not anymore though, Democrats control Congress now, its only a matter of a year before they have the White House as well.

Same politics, different wrapper.

atleast kerry would've made some alliances grin.gif not go head first like bush rolleyes.gif stupid bush, is messing up canada too :umm:

canadians make me go hmmmmmmmmm LOL.gif
i got 2 words for you Tony Blair tongue.gif and ofcourse the whole world is intrigued by canadians cause we are just that damn good :umm:

howcome electric car hasn't made it yet? grin.gif wasn't it 10 years ago they said everyone be driving it in 10 yrs time. considering that statemnt ATLEAST 20% of cars should've been electric by now. grin.gif

i watched a documentry that said the oil companies have struck a deal with car companies. aparantly in 96 or something all major car companies had fully functional electrical cars fully capable for in city driving.