kirtan hub

kam1825

where is it bro on your ftp. i will go straight to it. i just got four very small clips to put on.

by the way to all out there check out the new look shastervidiya.org iste

it is cool.

will be updated further soon along with <Anti-Sikh Site> and the up and coming sites of nihang.net and sanjamkriya.com

Dc++ Downloading is very slow ;) maybe cauz i use 56k/dailup..

by the way to all out there check out the new look shastervidiya.org iste

it is cool.

Veer jee it's full anti-sikh and anti gurmat site.. All they are good is in designing to impress ppls that's it.. but some of thei contents are full of vemon..

which site on the net is right then. it just seems to be another view. i think it is a good site plus he is my shastervidiya gurdev so whoever wants to insult me can. we have spent a lot of time putting that site up and before you say it i do not agree with all of it but the nirmala side is what i have been helping with

i am sorry that people feel this way

which site on the net is right then. it just seems to be another view. i think it is a good site plus he is my shastervidiya gurdev so whoever wants to insult me can. we have spent a lot of time putting that site up and before you say it i do not agree with all of it but the nirmala side is what i have been helping with

i am sorry that people feel this way

my apology first..

I don't know much about them.. but their concept on meat and avatars is where i disagree with them.. anyway at end i think they probably are good in martial art etc, but not in sikhi religious way and they don't represent sikh community.. So it's like common martial art shop open for business just like Yogi 3HO yoga business.. ;)

well its free to participate. if you have issues with the site. please give them feedback at either their lessons or by the web.

belive me they have not put a lot of things on due to feedback. anything you dont like tell them

for the forum

i am a sikh who has taken amrit, no meat no drugs no anything as per the 5 piaray and the bani of Bhagat Kabir Ji