New Kaur In Town Lol

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ke fateh.

A friend at a gurdwara was discussing this website, and i thought i would visit and see what its all about. I won't be posting much, just browsing around looking for the meaningful posts!!

A little about me...umm my name is sukhpreet (sukhi :umm: ) and never ask me my age. lol I live in canada, mostly in toronto and vancouver I support the khalistan movement a lot, ummm that reminds me of my hobbies.. i occasionally visit the shooting range, when i get time..hor um i work out a lot, other than real work! (gym), fitness freak!! umm sikhi wise... believe meat has no place in sikhism, etc and follow taksal rehit, other than that..there is a a lot happening...we have charities here where we collect money for families in india and a lot of the money goes to gurdwaras in pinds for renovation, reconstruction, etc. In the past few months we have raised over $5,000, I would like to thank the sangat that make monetary contributions to the panth and humanity.

Any questions, etc please don't hesitate to ask :TH:

ill see you around!

gurfateh

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

glad to know SOME people on this forum are ready to make changes in Punjab :umm: Join te club (theres 4 of us)

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh, hope u enjoy it here - takes a bit of gettin used to...

A friend at a gurdwara was discussing this website, and i thought i would visit and see what its all about. I won't be posting much, just browsing around looking for the meaningful posts!!

A little about me...umm my name is sukhpreet (sukhi :umm: ) and never ask me my age. lol I live in canada, mostly in toronto and vancouver I support the khalistan movement a lot, ummm that reminds me of my hobbies.. i occasionally visit the shooting range,

ill see you around!

gurfateh

love that pink car and the pink gun!!!(if it is a gun) and i nevr knew how much fun it is to shoot (go shootin range) i like using the small gun or pistol. im not used to the big ones yet.

well glad to have ya on the forum...and hope to read some amazing posts of urs as well

stay chardikala!!

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

A little about me...umm my name is sukhpreet (sukhi :umm: ) and never ask me my age. lol I live in canada, mostly in toronto and vancouver I support the khalistan movement a lot, ummm that reminds me of my hobbies.. i occasionally visit the shooting range, when i get time..hor um i work out a lot, other than real work! (gym), fitness freak!! umm sikhi wise... believe meat has no place in sikhism, etc and follow taksal rehit, other than that..there is a a lot happening...we have charities here where we collect money for families in india and a lot of the money goes to gurdwaras in pinds for renovation, reconstruction, etc. In the past few months we have raised over $5,000, I would like to thank the sangat that make monetary contributions to the panth and humanity.

Any questions, etc please don't hesitate to ask :TH:

ill see you around!

gurfateh

nice we have new sister like u it is nice that more and more gursikhs r jioning this website I atleast have some one to share sikhi vichar throuh this site icongratulate sikh sangat.com for this although alot of propagated in india by mahasha press againist this site but it is the best hawk13