Thouf

Guest -call me wah u want ;)-

Guest -call me wah u want ;)-
Whats "Thouf" ? Its " dhooph" or "dhoof", dumb western kids :umm: .

sorry snat baba bandar punjabi speakin vaala..

ehmi

well IVEE started doin kirrtan sohila.. bro obv ant..

memba the other day he goes.. he onli gets good sleep wen hes "licked" (drunk) lool..so be it..

ye ma mum/bibi walks round the house with DHOOF.. aswell :) she tries to do it arond me,., i moce bakk . :cool:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

thats a lie. NO WHERE IN ANY BANI does it say that dhoof is necessary. Dhoof is a hindu essence thing, just as the same with Joh'th. In the prane'h jamane'h our Sikh used to use the Joh'th to see in the dark (no electricity) but today we use it emhi!!! hindu'h di rees karde'h hai.

dont use them dhoof etc dont need it, as for the Joh'th some Sikh's do it like when there's a Akhand Paat or something, some use it by puttin one on in rememberance of our Vude'h (Shaheeds etc)

basically man its emhi forget it!!!!

Guest Guest

thats a lie. NO WHERE IN ANY BANI does it say that dhoof is necessary. Dhoof is a hindu essence thing, just as the same with Joh'th. In the prane'h jamane'h our Sikh used to use the Joh'th to see in the dark (no electricity) but today we use it emhi!!! hindu'h di rees karde'h hai.

dont use them dhoof etc dont need it, as for the Joh'th some Sikh's do it like when there's a Akhand Paat or something, some use it by puttin one on in rememberance of our Vude'h (Shaheeds etc)

basically man its emhi forget it!!!!