Ektaone?

wannabekaur5

i can understand the frustration of the sangat. i know that i found a lot of the content on that site inspiring..the audio, the video...i hope all that content can be uploaded to the other existing sites, so that sangat can still get lahaa from it.

and definitely a heartfelt thank you to the sevadaars who did seva of running that website. hope guru continues to bless you with gursikhi jeevan and good luck in your future endeavours.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fateh Ji,

Duno if neone remembers..

but admin said Sikh Sangat is gona close, and ALL partner sites..

If ektaone and Saintsoldiers are gone, im pretty sure they were partner sites.. so they did give warning..

Im gutted coz i wanted to download the classical keertan.. was my PLAN to do it THIS weekend to as its easter n got time of work to do it!!!

It is a shame if the site has closed down - big one no matter what anyone on here says - cant believe some people are telling others to 'Shut up'..anyway

Where can we get the videos from - wanted to show some of these to my class at school (e.g. Roop singh)

lol yes lets sit down and complain about this instead of doing something practical lyk: Upload keertan to a new site..?

Message: Past is past.. lets nont let it spoil the present :umm: