Great Anger

Guest the_hulk

when u can't read bani.....listen kirtan katha also if u don't get concentration

when u can't get concentration while reading bani then also read GURU JI will do kripa if u never stop trying making concentration.......

Just rememeber one thing don't give up.......................try try and try u will definately succeed. best of luck! GOD BLESS U

Here is what i can suggest.

When you have these angry thoughts of doing something bad to somebody. Get on computer. Open a word document or open email with nobody's email address in "To" window or put your own address. Then keep typing all the thoughts you have. after some writing, either you will just think its stupid to even think of doing what you feel like doing or you would successfully take your anger out and then at the end either delete everything you wrote or just email to yourself. If you tend to read repeatedly what you wrote, then please do delete it permanently, you don't wanna go insane reading your anger thoughts.

It has worked lot of times for me when I am mad at someone and I know by letting my anger out at the person I will spoil things even further.

And its not at all healthy to keep your anger feelings bottled up inside you. Eventually, it will lead to some physical/mental problems.

Yes, you don't wanna do what you think either, so this approach of getting the feelings out on piece of paper or computer screen would work.

And remember, we do collect karma not only by taking bad actions but to some extent by thinking of bad actions too.

You may be possessed.

lol !!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here is what i can suggest.

When you have these angry thoughts of doing something bad to somebody. Get on computer. Open a word document or open email with nobody's email address in "To" window or put your own address. Then keep typing all the thoughts you have. after some writing, either you will just think its stupid to even think of doing what you feel like doing or you would successfully take your anger out and then at the end either delete everything you wrote or just email to yourself. If you tend to read repeatedly what you wrote, then please do delete it permanently, you don't wanna go insane reading your anger thoughts.

It has worked lot of times for me when I am mad at someone and I know by letting my anger out at the person I will spoil things even further.

And its not at all healthy to keep your anger feelings bottled up inside you. Eventually, it will lead to some physical/mental problems.

Yes, you don't wanna do what you think either, so this approach of getting the feelings out on piece of paper or computer screen would work.

And remember, we do collect karma not only by taking bad actions but to some extent by thinking of bad actions too.

Or you could type Gurbani, and read it again and again...

Or you could just read Gurbani again and again (that will make your mind pure)... hang on.... isn't that Nitnem?:waheguru:

man daz sum nx level stuff - rippin hedz n drinkin blud...apart from chattin 2 d randumz on ere u tried chattin bout yo thoguhtz 2 one yo luv'd 1'z? cuz listen bruv man share yo problemz wiv family yeh specially yo dad or mom is lyk ish dnt seems so bad u get me?

but truss man iz a faze u aint got nuthin 2 wury bout - do 'Tuthee Va Na Lagee' shabad b4 goin sleep n in mornin - holdz ur mind down u know wat am sayin - n man do sum boxin n dat get out dat anga truss man u wont b all dat vexed afta

gud luck tho man

~ 1 ~

English works the best my friend (without the excess amount of z's and awkward spelling.

On-topic: Like posted above, the only thing that helps us is bani. Do ardaas for positive thought, take amrit, and listen to katha about pyaar.

Such angry thoughts are great in times of battle and war, but in more peaceful times, it needs to be brought under control.

You say you cannot even meditate on Vaheguru. Say it loud once. Then again. It will become easier. Then start to internalise it. It can be done. You can train yourself to command anger through Bani.

Over the past few months, there has been something growing inside of me.

I've started to become easily irritable. Anger can arise from the smallest thing. I never direct it at anyone but try to keep it inside. At these times, I stay silent lest I say something hurtful to anyone nearby.

Bloodlust thoughts taint my mind. Largely it will be about people who have crossed me in the past, people who've done bad things like criminals, racists etc, people who are against the Panth, who try to threaten it. But more recently, I've been thinking ill of people I don't know nor have ever met.

I dream of ripping their heads off and drinking their blood.

I'm finding it difficult to control such thoughts.

I need help in trying to quell it and ultimately destroy it.

I've tried to recite bani but unless my mind is calm and peaceful at the time, I can't. I can't even recite "Waheguru".

I need help.

do you sometimes feel like this?

rage.jpg