Washing Kes Everyday

B4ND4

I learnt from a gursikh that we should be washing (rinsing) our kes every morning before amritvela. I think it should be done because KES are part of us and ideally that should qualify as complete ishnaan.

Please share your views.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 peyare makes such things clear before giving amrit .... we are told its our wish but ishnan is must .... so if some one wash hairs everyday its good if some one dont its also ok ....

5 peyare makes such things clear before giving amrit .... we are told its our wish but ishnan is must .... so if some one wash hairs everyday its good if some one dont its also ok ....

If thats the case i think i would wash my kes everyday. Complete physical cleansing before spiritual cleansing :umm:

i wash my hair, n shower everyday...........somtimes even twice a day if im tired during the day, or if its been a 'sweaty' day

i personally think its good, and its like a habit, if i dont i feel like somethings missing or dnt feel clean........... and thats whilst working 16 odd hours a day....

and cold water showers really do wake you up ...along with the health benifits........once you do it 3 or 4 times you can easily fight the initial coldness of the water and u feel your body heating up quickly and it is really a lovely sensation. anytime of the day

and cold water showers really do wake you up ...along with the health benifits........once you do it 3 or 4 times you can easily fight the initial coldness of the water and u feel your body heating up quickly and it is really a lovely sensation. anytime of the day

True. Its easy to pour cold water on the head then the body and once you do that its easier to shower with thanda pani :umm: .

O thande thande pani se nahana chahiye tongue.gif and yeah whenever my bapu bathes he is always singing " jal miliya, parmeshar miliya".