Web Development And Hosting

simer_169

We need some modifications to our SikhSpeak.Com website. Can anyone customise Wordpress themes properly/professionally

"We'd like Www.Sikhspeak.Com converted in to a XHTML+CSS compliant wordpress template with dynamic side bar and scope for the intergration of as many plugins as we see fit. an example of the level of work we'd like done would be something akin to http://www.justinshattuck.com/" – PS how much if you can?"

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need some modifications to our SikhSpeak.Com website. Can anyone customise Wordpress themes properly/professionally

"We'd like Www.Sikhspeak.Com converted in to a XHTML+CSS compliant wordpress template with dynamic side bar and scope for the intergration of as many plugins as we see fit. an example of the level of work we'd like done would be something akin to http://www.justinshattuck.com/" – PS how much if you can?"

ok, do u mean that u want to show dynamic content in the sidebar, i mean the content that keeps on changing automatically. if it is so, i can do it....

do not worry about "in how much" ... if possible, i will try to do it for free....

pm me if u think i can help u....

Can any one help me on the programes, what are the programes you use to develope a site.

Ive got Flash MX, can i develope a web site on there. And ones you finished how do you launch.

ahhh... i can help u in that.... yeah, flash mx is used in making websites but its not the only thing u have to use.... most of the webmasters use dreamweaver, photoshop and flash.... if u think, u know flash very well, then u can even make ur whole site in flash... but its very difficult process to make a website in flash... instead u should use dreamweaver for it... in dreamweaver, u can place a mixture a flash, pics and text.... there r some other softwares similar to dreamweaver but dreamweaver is the best...

once u finish the site, then i will tell u how to upload it or launch it... u need to get a web hosting plan for it... i m starting my web hosting site,... if u ever need any plan, tell me... thik thik la lavange .... :TH: :devil:

anyways, u first complete ur site.. then worry about hosting....

if u need any other assistance,, post it in this thread...

Can any one help me on the programes, what are the programes you use to develope a site.

Ive got Flash MX, can i develope a web site on there. And ones you finished how do you launch.

ahhh... i can help u in that.... yeah, flash mx is used in making websites but its not the only thing u have to use.... most of the webmasters use dreamweaver, photoshop and flash.... if u think, u know flash very well, then u can even make ur whole site in flash... but its very difficult process to make a website in flash... instead u should use dreamweaver for it... in dreamweaver, u can place a mixture a flash, pics and text.... there r some other softwares similar to dreamweaver but dreamweaver is the best...

once u finish the site, then i will tell u how to upload it or launch it... u need to get a web hosting plan for it... i m starting my web hosting site,... if u ever need any plan, tell me... thik thik la lavange .... :TH: :devil:

anyways, u first complete ur site.. then worry about hosting....

if u need any other assistance,, post it in this thread...

thanks veers ji, but i know how to use falash mx properly. i also know how to use dreamweaver, but there is a slight proplem with dreamweaver when i test my site the buttuns always jump (dont be in the position i want them to be.

And also i use photoshop to create my images and buttons and but them into flash, the only problem is i dont now how to launch ones the sit is finshed.

i also know how to use director mx. and i cant believe i forgot how to use image ready in photoshop which i think was the best to create a site.

Any solutions how to launch, and will i have to pay.

as guptdass veerji have told u, wait till august

and if u can't , then i can give u hosting in the minimum price i can...without including any profit of mine... tell me the web space u need.... we have ...500mb...1gb....10gb....120gb...300gb...500gb...unlimited...

i can get u these in minimum prices with some discount from the merchant site...i know them.. so, they can give me some discount...

one more thing,, if u or anyone else on this forum needs some space around 100 or 200gb in a week or 2... then contact me... i can get u that space on discount.. like u can get 200gb in just 4$ a month....

plzz contact me urgently as it would be sold in a week or 2...

My web site is deffentaly sikhi, the only thing that worries me is the price, how much would it be a month, cus i use loadssssss of images and affects.

And also alot of the images i uses are of the net, does this come under copyright. Would i have to use my own.

Thanks guys for helping man.

My web site is deffentaly sikhi, the only thing that worries me is the price, how much would it be a month, cus i use loadssssss of images and affects.

And also alot of the images i uses are of the net, does this come under copyright. Would i have to use my own.

Thanks guys for helping man.

wjkk wjkf

i can provide u 500 MB for $4/month

with asp, asp.net, php support with Ms access, MS SQL Server2000, MY Sql that means with all latest technologies.

check out our company's website www.oditiwebs.com

u can contact me at simer_169@hotmail.com or yahoo messenger id: simer_169