Amritdhari Rituals?!?!

kirpakaro

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) nice post by mkhalsa n jaswant vverji.

i know 1 singh stays next 2 ur house n used 2 argue wit me on wearing kirpan everytimes(at times of bathing n sleeping). once robbers cam 2 his house wen he was sleeping n his kirpan was in bathroom tat time. as robbers hav fuly guns wit them, tat singh cant able 2 do anything.

after tat case, he started wearing his kirpan everytimes n :( stoped arguing wit me.

oh gosh, now look what we've done... we've upset the exalted one, oh Khalsa Soulja... we all understand you're doing your gursikh best in your opinion, but dude, there's a line to when you shove it in people's faces... you have a problem doing nitnem in the mornings, others have problems doing what you may consider the "little things"

lol..........japmans.....no need to be sarcastic......tell me what is harder.......

1) concentrating for approx 2 hours on paath at 3am much of which you dont know the meaning of unless u think carefully every single day, getting not a huge amount out of it since u r at a low spiritual level

2) or keeping your kachereh on in the bath.

i dont have a problem with people struggling with aspects of sikhi but for someone to TAKE amrit, then say 'wait a minute i dont like some of this amrit stuff, seems bahman to me', takes the p***! its like someone taking amrit then saying "hold on, you mean i actually have to grow my hair and wear a turban!?!" rolleyes.gif

Veerji, we should be both.. sant and sepahi.. it comes in a bundle.. its not sayin by takin amrit and by doin ur paath dats it ur an amritdhari.. how abt the gifts (kakaars) dat guru maharaj bestowed upon u? are u just gonna leave it lying here and there ...

we should practise both things at a time.. puratan sikhs never use to leave their kakaars anywhere.. just look at any old sikhs and just see what do they do... they never leave their kakaars not even when they are bathin..

we nowadays tend to question a lot.. why this why that.. all i can say is that for me keeping my kakaar to me all the time is nothing bout rituals.. i love havin my kakaar all the time because its a gift given to me by my guru.. and i appreciate it..