Nihang Rehat?

Guest Narinder Singh
in the guru will give the seva to their sons only .... .... and next time u use such words for jathedar sahib believe me i will not take it that easy brother ....

Are you threatining me? If you are I ALSO WILL NOT TAKE IT EASY, youre not in India when you come on this forum, keep that in mind.

I've seen a few posts you threatening people, i wonder where the moderators and admins are now.

ok have u guys got it all out?!! U sure? please to people from both sides, keep your childish outbursts to urself...u guys are trying to make the other person look foolish but the only person that comes across looking foolish are yourselves. u should be ashamed. Sikhs slandering SIkhs. Pathetic. Have U not learned anything from the mistakes of our older generations. The Panth is in shambles because of this. Grow Up, please everyone!

Anyways, Veer Jassa Ji...let people say whatever they want. ANd back to the original pooint of this thread. Can you please to seva of translating the Rehit into English for moorakhs like myself. ANd I also had a few other questions. I don;t want to post it on this forum cause I Know it wil just lead to a spew of Ninda....so would it be possible for me to email you. I ll post my email address here if its ok with u so u can get in touch with me instead of u having to post urs. It would be much appreciated. Lemme know if I should post my email address. Thank you Veerji

Fateh

my small question to u .... if nihang is a fearless worrior that makes khalsa panth a nihang or not ???? guru gobind singh a nihang or not ?????

yep and do answer this .....

Well if you accept that the word Nihang does not mean a Sukha drinking, member of an organisation called Budha Dal then you are right the Khalsa can be a Nihang :TH:

"As I understand Nihang is mentioned in Bani as a state of mind of Gursikh, its not a sect or anything ..."

these are the words i was trying to find in my small mind. Thanks.

Baba Santa Singh Jee was forgiven by panth in 2002 and most if not all jathas and sapmrdaye welcomed this decision. we can remember Baba Jee stance and the damage it did to the panth but we shouldnt hold it against him forever. This way we will get no-where. The same thing wiv the Budha Dal. This argument will never end. We can all hope and pray that the next time, and there WILL be a next time, such a year like 1984 happens again the Nihangs Dals will play more of a role, of which we can all be proud of, and say wiv conviction " these are the beloved army of the Guru.

chatanga

you know what people keep on saying that Jathedaar Ji was excommunicated from the Panth and are quick to remember the date, et you dont remember that in 2002 Baba Ji was reinstated? And that to disrespect someone who has payed tankhah is mahapaap! Even though Baba Ji committed no sin he as a role model Gursikh accepted punishment for a crime he did not commit because he was without houme. You people should take a lesson from him.

When Baba Ji took the Contract, SGPC was denied the contract simple, and to take revenge they excommunicated him. And just to add, after Guru Gobind Singh Ji a true Jathedaar of Akaal Takht was a Farla Dhari Nihung Singh, and in 1984 i dont remember the Jathedaar of Akaal Takht being a Farla Dhari Nihung Singh therefore his decision in excommunicating Baba Ji is void because he didnt fit the criteria of being Jatherdaar!

Akaal!

Sat Sri Akaal!

I didn't really want to comment on this issue but Mahakaal's comment needs to be addressed.

So giving the Harmandir Sahib back to the SGPC by the Indian government which had illegally occupied it was a CONTRACT! Belittling an event like that just shows how low some people can descend to in order to hide the true facts.

So according to you Santa Singh didn't do anything wrong but because he had so much Nimrata he allowed himself to be judged by the very people (SGPC) who he doesn't recognise and who if Santa Singh is to be believed took over the Nihang's right to be Jathedars of Akal Takht! It takes a special kind of logic to be able to put forth comments like that LOL.gif

So where was Santa Singh's nimrata in 1984 when he went against the majority of the Panth? Did his nimrata develop over the years 1984-2001 until it was so great that he could come before the Akal Takht in 2001?

Apparently Indira Gandhi's chumchas were so against the SGPC and the Panth undertaking the Kar Seva that they scoured the Punjab countryside looking for any Baba who would take on the task of undertaking the Kar Sewa. Every Baba they approached, even those who did not get on with the SGPC all laid the pre-conditon that they along with the SGPC wanted the Indian army which had just murdered 1000s of Sikhs in the complex to be withdrawn. Only one person did not lay this pre-condition and that was Santa Singh. He didn't feel the irony that he was re-constructing the Akal Takht under guard and watched over by the very army that had destroyed it. The Singhs of old made the Afghans of Abdali clear the Srowar which they had polluted but Santa Singh did the exact opposite! May Akal Purkh save the Panth from such 'jathedars'

Mod note: Topic starter had a genuine question on Sikhi about the Rehit kept by many Khalsay and our responsibility is to speak with respect, pyaar and understanding. Due to a number of off-topic posts topic is closed.

Apparently Indira Gandhi's chumchas were so against the SGPC and the Panth undertaking the Kar Seva that they scoured the Punjab countryside looking for any Baba who would take on the task of undertaking the Kar Sewa. Every Baba they approached, even those who did not get on with the SGPC all laid the pre-conditon that they along with the SGPC wanted the Indian army which had just murdered 1000s of Sikhs in the complex to be withdrawn. Only one person did not lay this pre-condition and that was Santa Singh. He didn't feel the irony that he was re-constructing the Akal Takht under guard and watched over by the very army that had destroyed it. The Singhs of old made the Afghans of Abdali clear the Srowar which they had polluted but Santa Singh did the exact opposite! May Akal Purkh save the Panth from such 'jathedars'

if sacrilege is the question , maybe you could kindly tell me the answer the following

20 percent of the Thakat was damaged by the Indian army forces which Jethedar Santa Singh Ji repaired according to the blue prints going back to the time of Guru HarGobind Ji which Budhadal have.

Why did The taksalis demolish all of it? 100 percent? And rebuild it according to how they wanted it? Which was totally different Did Guru HarGobind Ji not know what he was doing when he built the original? Just like you people change historical buildings you also change history.

That in my opinion is the worst case of Maha beadbi equal to the army attacking the complex itself.