At Least 22 Dead, Many Wounded In U.s. College Shooting

i am from the south and you guys right about that. black people carryin guns around like its some toy to play with. White folks hunting around with hunting guns but they buy assault riffles to shoot around in farms. An AK47 is legal here as long as its manual not a automatic one. A shooting took place a long time ago in arkansas when a junior high school student killed some students and injured many, but as a minor not many charges were put on him recently he just came out of the jail but cant live in arkansas anymore so he is in alabama safe without any fear.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our prayers and hearts go out to the familes of the victims....waheguroo

but even in the midst of such tragedy....there are great stories of bravery and self sacrifice....i read that one of the professors blocked the classroom door giving time for his students to escape by jumping out the classroom window....but he himself was unable to escape the shooter's bullets and gave his life to save his students....

let us keep the departed souls in our prayers.....

I was just watching CNN and the Korean students on Virginia Tech campus and other places are feeling like they will be hated.. and criticized.. Korean Ministry said that they are ready to face any act of haterd against any Korean in US no matter what so ever.. The PM of Korea said that he had talked with President Bush.. regarding this and has called all Korean Associations in US to aware Koreans that they stay in groups instead of being alone unless further notified... Senate Judiciary Commitee after a call from Korean Forgein Minister saidthat they are trying to do their best to stop any incident against Koreans in US.. and all Colleges and Universities have or will be holding counseling (legal also) to bring awareness, so that such an incident or hate crime against Korean does not takes place..

I wish Indian Govt. had done something like this after 9/11 attacks..

if someone starts hating koreans after this, they just plain dumb. and in asian countries, western folks are seen as more civilized, having more sense. rolleyes.gif

Well in most not typically in Korea, Japan, and Industrilized China, and many more.. i believe its only India.. even Pakistan thinks they are better then US thats why they have them under their "Kach" lol..

Guest peacemaker

I feel very sorry for all the families and for the students who were killed or injured. My deepest condolences go out.

And as for you, Cho Seung-Hui, I hope you're getting your just desserts for the tremendous pain you have caused us all. I hate you for what you did! Murderer! Psychopath! Monster! Those words are too good for you! :@