Need Genuine Helpful Advice

Guest Amandeep Kaur

It is common not to talk about how much simran you do. In fact every singh I know downplays how much they do. These are just some of the characteristics of a gursikh. Not everyone comes onto the internet like yourself and boasts about their 'high' avashta and looks down on others.

^^

I am not looking down on kh@lsa veer, i am merely explaining to him what he saw, im also explaining that i done the abhyaas according to the jugti provided by guru granth sahib ji and heres what i got, why dont you do it and see what happens.

All panthic jathebandiya teach that naam is private

^^

Yes, that is fine. But our Guru teaches us otherwise, from pana 1 to 1430 naam is discussed openly. Guru is saying one thing yet we do another?

maybe your baba should start teaching you a thing or two about nirmata and how to fight the panj chorr. If you had any kamai to begin with you would know that your ahkaar is stealing it.

^^

Everyone is entitled to there opinions, I dont mean to show myself as ahnkaary but as a person who is trying to spread what our gurus, bhagats, sikhs, gursikhs all had, this wealth of naam is available to all.

If this akath katha is so vital for sikhs on the gurus path, why doesn't ajit singh do a tour of the uk and other places to teach the right way, ppl should be allowed to make their own decisions and take away what they need.

^^

_guest_ you are 100% right, bhai ajit singh has done parchaar at havlok road gurdwara, if you feel uncomfortable coming to swindon then we can arrange a diwan at havlok road gurdwara southall and everyone can come there. Also there is a website (www.simran.info) that contains all the akath katha and everyone is welcome to download the mp3s and listen to them, as for jugtis - they wont be found on the mp3s, only the first two are present (swaas swaas and swaas giraas) it would be pointless putting all the jugtis up as teaching a person a jugti of say going into sunn when they have alot of furnai and have only started doing abhyaas would not work for obvious reasons.

kh@ls@ veer ji, I look up to no1 accept the gurshabad as did guru nanak dev ji: shabad guru surat dhun chela. as your the rest of your post, every1 is entitled to his or her opinion.

hmmmm i thought we get NAAM and jugti from panj pyarey etc. But i checked out their site and bhai sahib is an amritdhari and since they do abhyaas on waheguru sabd i say it's fine. Even though the intention may not be, but some time these things slowly turn into some sort of cult.

^^ Lets discuss the duties of the punj and who can give naam.

the duties of the punj: So gur karo jo saach dirai akath kathai shabad milai - this is the definition of what the guru should be able to do by guru nanak dev ji, they should give you darshan of saach, tell you all the akath katha and attach you to the shabad. The punj are given the title of guru.

The satgurus duty is to give you naam as per gurbani: bin naami mukt naa pavi koi, bin satgur kau naam na pai, prabh assi bunt binehai.

without the naam no one can become liberated and naam can only be given by the satguru. satguru title is given to siri guru granth sahib ji

The practical example is when the punj pyari held an amrit sanchaar at moga this past vaisakhi, and those 3 things were given to those that passed the test. They are now doing siphai training for 1 year where the 88 that passed will take out there 'sukum akaar' and go and do duties to where ever vaheguru puts them. The amrit was only given to those that were at sant paad.

As said before all jugtis are present within Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

If anyone is concerned about coming to swindon then a programme can be arranged at a gurdwara of your choice, you can openly ask in the sangat any question you wish but only on Naam and Gurbani, things like 'how did we come from saach, how was this trigun maya made, why are we here, how do we go back to saach(vaheguru)?' These are the sort of things that are taught at swindon, also veers and penjis can download the akath katha by bhai sewa singh from www.simran.info - this is the same akath katha done by bhai ajit singh

IT IS COMMON SENSE WHEN YOU ENCOUNTER INFORMATION THAT IS NEW OR THAT YOU HAVENT HEARD BEFORE TO CHECK IT AGAINST ANOTHER SOURCE. YOU ARE BLINDLY FOLLOWING TAKING AJIT SINGHS WORDS AS GOSPEL TRUTH. HES THE ONE TELLING YOU ABOUT ALL THESE STAGES ETC, THINK ABOUT IT YOUR JUST GOING ON ONE MANS WORD. I DON'T KNOW HOW HE HAS SO MUCH CONTROL OVER HIS CHELEH THAT THEY BELIEVE EVERY SINGLE THING THAT COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH. OH AND A VALID SOURCE COMPARISON DOESN'T INCLUDE HIS TEACHER SEVA SINGH TARMALA. JUST GIVE IT A GO DO SOME RESEARCH OF UR OWN BECAUSE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE POSTED HERE SO FAR HAS COME OUT OF AJIT SINGHS MOUTH. SO AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED HAS NO CREDIBILITY WHAT SO EVER.

^^

kh@ls@ ji, my source is Guru Granth Sahib ji, when you came to the programme everything that bhai ajit singh explained was backed up by gurbani. veer ji you should come down again, you were the singh with a white distaar and chola right?, if you felt intimidated you can talk to bhai ajit singh by yourself, if you like i'll give you his number and you can ring his home phone and speak to him personally. Ask as many questions as you like because everybody deserves to meet god.

hunji penji, all the akath katha by bhai sewa singh is in punjabi - I could get you the contact details of gurmukhs in canada who are english speaking sikhs, or if you hang on we can sort something for the youth that are unable to understand punjabi. Everyone and anyone deserves to know this path regardless of language restrictions.

Guest which_way_2_swindon?

kh@ls@ - jio

During the divan Bhai Ajit Singh stated categorically that anybody was free to ask any questions they wished openly in sangat at the end of the divan on either naam or Gurbani. ( Just like the question and answer sessions as conducted by Bhai Sewa Singh Tarmala, at Moga) This was repeated again by a sevadaar at the end of the divan.

Now my initial question to you as posed by another poster is why did you not speak to Bhai Sahib direct?

I take it you’re a Singh right, as in you use Singh as your surname name? But you state that you felt intimidated – well you’re not much of a Singh/lion are you, however, you’re pretty heroic on the internet giving mis-information. Where you able to see the future and see Bhai Sahib and his (so called) ‘chela’s’ ganging up on you? Lol give me a break.

You didn’t approach Bhai Sahib however you’ve taken the time and effort to slag him off on a public form without any position of any learned knowledge. Whilst also providing us with a sermon on Sikhi. I would first suggest you go look up some of the basics (of Sikhi. and) what defines nindiya. However, you might think its ok to do nindiya of someone like Bhai Sahib - but the problem you have here Gurmukho is that Guru Sahib doesn’t differentiate between someone who is either real or fake. Nindiya is nindiya!

Anyway why don’t you go ask the people who attend the Havelock Road divans what happens(ed) when they asked Bhai Sahib question’s after the divan. Or the 100+ sangat in Rotterdam, Holland where Bhai Sahib has done divans and the whole sangat including Gurdwara committee sat with pyaar and asked questions in a completely open setting (and they had never met bhai sahib prior to the divans).

A previous poster has eloquently addressed the issue regarding shabad surt da mel. However, I will direct you towards Sant Isher Singh who has talked about shabad surt da mel practice. You’re probably proficient in searching on the net so I’ll allow you to find the relevant text, I believe it was titled 15 important things for a Sikh.

On another note regarding your statement about Dasam Duar and Bhai Sahibs comments regarding it. Bhai Sahib did and does say that it is easy to open Dasam Duar just as it is to met Waheguru, however Gurmukho if your maan is full of Kaam, Karodh, Lobh, Moh and Ankhar what exactly are you going to open? Even if you have the right jugti. I mean there is no need to reference any books for this basic understanding. Why are you manipulating Bhai Sahibs words? We are all afflicted by the power of the 5 and simran is essential to erase the power of the 5 to open the gates to reach Waheguru. Just as it seems you have been - the result of which is the vitriol which you have written in this thread concerning Bhai Sahib. And I doubt you would know or recognise a Gurmukh with a ‘high avastha’ even if he came and slapped you on your face.

Furthermore, seeing as you have access to greaaaattttt simran/abhiyass books please tell me the stages of simran. Actually explain to me what rom rom simran is and how we get to that level and what actually happens and what are we to do thereafter?

You know I have one last thing to say to you, be a man (I’m not even asking you to be a Sikh), be a man and get your facts right first of all. Question Bhai Sahib direct and you know what you can bring along some of your people and you can question Bhai Sahib anywhere you wish. Or either wise shut up. I’m sure this would be acceptable rules in any society or cult, Lol anyways thanks for the amusement Mr Singh……And less of the nindiya and more of the simran, however no point in just sitting there and saying Waheguru when you thinking about this and the next thread you gonna post on. As Dharam Raj will ask you one day, ‘Oh kh@ls@ - jio where was you maan when you were doing simran’!!!! And on the last note I leave you with one thought, where should your maan be when doing simran?

WaheGuru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bhai sahib came to my house, a while ago, he seems ok. if you have issues then go down and speak to him. . i think some ppl need to grow up, just cus ur jatha dsnt agree with sumit, there no need to reject it alltogether. . . from what i know the simran etc is good, katha is good. its about actually doing it... and seeing results.

Just because he came to your house doesn't mean that you should start supporting him blindly. Having spent some time (one or two hours) doesn't mean that you can tell what character they belong too.

>>By the Gurdwara's name and the guest chatting about stages leading to the "Nij Ghar" and some "Anhad Sabd" i knew this was a cult like the Radha soami people. Only their Baba knows this secret LOL this is why they talk about these stages. <<

The Gurdwara is nothing like Radha Soami!...At the Gurdwara Sehaj Paths, Akand paths, Nitnem banis are read and listenened to; you DON'T get that at Radha Soami. Life changing akath Katha from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is vichaared, you DON'T get that at Radha Soami. Parkaash of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is ever present, you DON'T get that Radha Soami. Most importantly, WAHEGURU GurMantar is japped at the Gurdwara, you definately DON'T get that Radha Soami.

Jeeo, check your facts b4 making comparisons like that

Also, all these secrets and stages that you refer to are in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, so they are NOT secrets!

Bhai sahib came to my house, a while ago, he seems ok. if you have issues then go down and speak to him. . i think some ppl need to grow up, just cus ur jatha dsnt agree with sumit, there no need to reject it alltogether. . . from what i know the simran etc is good, katha is good. its about actually doing it... and seeing results.

Just because he came to your house doesn't mean that you should start supporting him blindly. Having spent some time (one or two hours) doesn't mean that you can tell what character they belong too.

hunji you are 100% right, gurbani says doing ustaat or nindya of some1 is equal so both will give us sajaa (punishment): ustaat ninda dhuoa naa paali.

I think people are a tad confused here, this isn't a cult, a dera, or a baba kind of thing. I will outline what the gurdwara stand for as per gurbani: satgur satsangat chitsaal hai jit thai har gun sikha. The sangat is a school where you are taught the 'guns' of vaheguru. Gurbani again tells us who earns the status of the saadh sangat: satsangat kaasi junai jitah eko naam vikania. That is the satsangat where there is vichaar of one naam, then we ask gurbani guru what is this vichaar of naam and guru ji tells us: akath katha har naam hai. This akath katha is also given the status of Naam as per gurbani. Then we ask gurbani guru how can we get laha of this akath katha and gurbani guru tells us: akather hovo milo meri bhai doobda door karo liv lai. gurbani is saying to his learners to meet together, let go of your 'doobda' - which is hate, anger, gossip and walk on the liv path - which is also in gurbani called sant marg as per gurbani: sant ka marg dharm ki pauri ko vaad bhaagi bhaya.

What happens when we listen to this akath katha by those who have passed this bhav sagar, jap ji sahib states: nanak bhagata saada vigaas sunai dookh paap ka naas. by listening our pains/sorrows and sins are erased.

bhai ajit singh states he is no sant, no sadhu, no bhagat, no brahamgyani, no gurmukh he comes under a 'koi' as per gurbani: koi aan milvai mera preetum pyara. We are the youth, the future generations who are suppose to help the world but if we havent passed this bhav saagar, gone to his desh and met vaheguru then what are we going to tell others?