A Question For Bibian.

B4ND4

well my mum was telling me the other day that this bibi got a gold chain made from india and she also got a gold kirpan and kanga made to be put onto the chain like she's some kind of gangster rapper walking around the gurudwara with a limp. i was really shocked making the kakkars into a fashion statement what next nike kasheray?

what next nike kasheray?

lol

LOL.gif hahha...wow!......this one bhenji i know wears boxers (usually spongebob :@ )rather than kachera.....its just like.. might as well carry around a pocket knife rahter than your kirpan, or were churiyan rather than your kara.... :umm:

^^^ and i am SURPRISED bibian who actually wear keskis are the ones replyin in this thread tongue.gif , tuhanu kisse ne puchia :@ .

Well i heard some bibbian tie it to their kirpans :umm: .

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

nahi ji tusi ni si puchia:( sorry

anyhow i wanted to know if someone came across spiritual importance of kangha?

i remember reading or hearing it from someone that kangha helps with the enegry that buildz up when we meditate cuz its made out of wood!(the reason we keep it in our kesh and not tie it around out neck or with kirpan as i have seen some bibi jis doin)

anyone?

thanks!

bhul chuk muaff and yes wearing keski helps in not losing kangha

Akaal sahai!

vaheguru ji kakhalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh!

i swear i thought Bandar was lookin to get married when i read the thread topic... bahahahaha...

imagine dat, bandar lookin for his bandreee!! :@ hahahaha

Well my people are recklessly determined to get me married :) but you know the problem is its hard to find the BANDARI i am looking for. Its all about compromising so i guess i would have to get out the jungle and be a bit more civilized :umm:

ps: do reply to what KKL asked.