We Need Education About This

Jassi Kaur

Sat Sri Akal

to all Pajees and bhanjees

i came across this topic a few days ago on a different site the topic is called sikhism offshoot of shiaism I found it very disturbing the muslim poster even disses sikhs so bad but he knows so much about sikhism its alarming we all nedd to be educated in these tactics these pple use. Pls dont make this a anti islam things its jus person view

Sat Sri Akal

i came across this thread a few days ago on a different site the topic is called sikhism offshoot of shiaism I found it very disturbing the muslim poster even disses sikhs so bad but he knows so much about sikhism its alarming we all nedd to be educated in these tactics these pple use. Pls don’t make this a anti islam things its jus person view

sori

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...opic.php?t=9345

Sat Sri Akal

i came across this thread a few days ago on a different site the topic is called sikhism offshoot of shiaism I found it very disturbing the muslim poster even disses sikhs so bad but he knows so much about sikhism its alarming we all nedd to be educated in these tactics these pple use. Pls don’t make this a anti islam things its jus person view

sori

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...opic.php?t=9345

WaheguruJiKaKhalsa WaheguruJiKiFateh

My Sister thanks for keeping the Sangat aware of this issue.

Sangat Jeeo

Please read the complete thread at the above link in detail and familiarise yourself with the points made around the main issues as it looks like another Group has raised its head laying claim to being the true Path of the Guru Khalsa Panth. Add that to the current list of Facists!

WaheguruJiKaKhalsa WaheguruJiKiFateh

Usually most of the posters on that forum kiss Javanmard/Lalleshvari/Bahadur Singh 'Nirmala' 's backside but nice to see some of them still have a love for Sikhi and can defend it now that JLB (jalebi) has finally flipped. I wonder what the Mods like Namstang who post here think about JLB now. JLB was one of the punjabi radio stations last year doing katha about the creation of the Khalsa and now he's telling Sikhs that Guru Nanak was a Muslim!

What's the view of all the Sanatanists here about JLB's view on Guru Nanak? Posters like Mahakaal, Gurbar Akaal, Jassa etc

hmm I think it is even a waste to go to that website discussion there... its silly and its just like the RSS trying to protray Sikhi part of other religions, normally its Hinduism but in this case Islam? They will use quotes and text that is either altered or get it and explain it in a way which they think proves their point ... How stupid.. By calling a Yellow colour black, it doesnt become black.

JLB used to be and still might be a part of the Niddar gang. He's well known amongst the sanatanists and most of them are his chamchas. JLB is a classic Guru Ka Nindak and many people knew what he was upto years ago but because he had support from the Niddar gang he pretty much ran the sikhawareness forum. Like a Behroopia he changes to suit his audience, one minute he's a Nirmala, another he's a shia and in the next he's a Nihang.

It will be interesting to see what happens now, whether the sanatanists are so far gone in their cult that people like JLB can say anything and get away with it even if it is clearly Guru Nindya.

Guest Dancing Warrior

Respectfully proactive,

First there are is no such thing as snatanists, people need to stop labelling each other as x,y,z a mentality like that people like javanmard feed off. Secondly people need to educate themselves not only in Sikh, but other cultures, faiths and languages go to college, university etc . Thirdly people need to get real, personally I think there is a vast difference between what we think we are and what we can do, and what we really are and what we can really do.

One thing I have come to realise is that there are haters in all camps, all sapradas and schools of thought that unfortunately this is something that is not going to change. The hardest enemy to face and destroy is the enemy that's within, because inevitably it may mean having to destroy a part of yourself. When the crap hits the fan that's what separates the realists from the fantasists.

WaHeGuRu

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh !

well at camp i got a paaji to do a talk on conversions to the girls!

well basically they say that guru nanak dev ji maahraj was a muslim cus he went to mecca and had a chola with islamic scriptures on it.. YEAH TRUE but dsnt make him a muslim

guru nanak dev ji was given a chola from somebody as a gift who was a muslim in bhagdad so guru ji wore that as ddint want to be rude.

guru ji went to mecca as hes a man of god, okay so only muslims are allowed to go right? WELL ... in that time everyone wore dastars, and obv the 5 kakkars came wehn dasam pita came. so nobody stopped and ask guru nanak dev ji

and be proud that so many religions WANT guru ji as thiers!

waheguru

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Respectfully proactive,

First there are is no such thing as snatanists, people need to stop labelling each other as x,y,z a mentality like that people like javanmard feed off. Secondly people need to educate themselves not only in Sikh, but other cultures, faiths and languages go to college, university etc . Thirdly people need to get real, personally I think there is a vast difference between what we think we are and what we can do, and what we really are and what we can really do.

One thing I have come to realise is that there are haters in all camps, all sapradas and schools of thought that unfortunately this is something that is not going to change. The hardest enemy to face and destroy is the enemy that's within, because inevitably it may mean having to destroy a part of yourself. When the crap hits the fan that's what separates the realists from the fantasists.

WaHeGuRu

I beg to differ, the sanatanists have their own website and they call their hotch potch beliefs sanatan sikhism. There may be problems between different jathas but it is only when the sanatan gang came into being through Niddar, Jagdeep, Kamalroop and Bob that things have got worse. JLB is a creation of sanatan beliefs diluted with his previous shi'ite beliefs. He has brought his Shia tendency to curse anyone who does not believe as he does, something that is totally unsikhlike. You know something by the fruit it brings forth and sanatanism has brought forth JLB who has just brought forth the worst Nindya of Guru Nanak that is possible. When people like Niddar create an atmosphere where anything goes then you will get every nut with a axe to grind against Sikhi make an appearance and take a sanatan guise to create havoc in Sikhi. When an atmosphere of Sikh insulting Sikh is created then you have people like JLB make an appearance. Previous to sikhawareness I had never heard of AKJ being referred to as Ram Raias or Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale and his followers being called terrorists or the Shaheeds of 1978 as vegetarian fanatics! Maybe by Hindus and Congressi Sikhs but never by Singhs who were wearing Bana. JLB has used the same arguments that Niddar uses, one of the reasons he calls Guru Nanak a Muslim is because he says that Guru Nanak was asked by the Hajis in Mecca to look into the book that he was carrying to show who was greater Hindus or Muslims. Niddar during his talks has referred to this book as the Quran and has called Prof Sahib Singh who in Aad Bir Bare states the book to have been a Pothi of Guru Nanak's bani as wrong. If you critically analyse this episode then a rational person would ask 'why would a group of Muslims ask Guru Nanak to look into the Quran to see who is greater Hindus or Muslim?' When in the Quran Hindus as polytheists and idol worshippers are seen as the lowest form of creation and the Muslims as the 'best of people'. It doesn't make sense, the only rational explanation would be if Muslims wanted to question Guru Nanak what HIS belief was regarding Hindus and Muslims.

Anyway full respect to you for countering JLB on that forum!