Gursikhs and Love-Marriage

NaamWarrior

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,

Waheguru ji ki fateh!

Wow, another interesting post. OK heres my points if it is of any means.

Ok some say dat love marriage is ok. And as long as one can control his or her limits before marraige it is ok. Ok, but yet again the issue again comes up wit controlling kaam and all those dirty thoughts in ur mind.

It is a given fact dat majority of us will get these thoughts. Say if you see a picture of guru sahib, guru gobind singh u say wow... wat a powerful figure... rite next to it someone puts up a picture of a kudi in a bikini (btw dis is for da guys rolleyes.gif ), 100% ur mind, ur intention, EVERYTHIN shifts over to that image.

Its an evil we have to control. I just dont see how a mind will be set if u have a love marriage.

Second, how can a love marriage me possible without dating :T:

Someone explain that one to me.

Anyway, i had more points, but i just lost them. IF i remember ill share,

bhul chuk maph

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to singhs and kaurs who said dating is wrong.. :

What is dating in your defination ? (plain simple one or two line)

LOL... good ques i reli dont have a good answer to it ... btu i guess...

Dating is when u go out wit da opposite sex somewhere where u can be alone wit da person and spend quality time wit each other and get to know each other better.

;)

Jhootee Dekhi Preet Jugat Meh||

In this World/This world's Love is FALSE.

Guru sahib says any love in this maya is false. The only true love one can ever have is for god. And through loving god they love everything else and everyone else EQUALLY--Because of their love for god.

All other love is false. In sikhi we are to control the vikaars and use their energy to love god. Loving a human comes down to moh and kaam. But we can use the energies of kaam and krodh and attachments of moh and point them in the direction of guru sahib so that we are only after him.

Jhootee Dekhi Preet Jugat Meh||

In this World/This world's Love is FALSE.

Guru sahib says any love in this maya is false. The only true love one can ever have is for god. And through loving god they love everything else and everyone else EQUALLY--Because of their love for god.

All other love is false. In sikhi we are to control the vikaars and use their energy to love god. Loving a human comes down to moh and kaam. But we can use the energies of kaam and krodh and attachments of moh and point them in the direction of guru sahib so that we are only after him.

:T: ^_^

My version:

dating : it is that you go out with girl you like and think that's it's the potential partner of ur life, have non-touchy fun and then go back to our own house and tell it to your parents, if you think that ur parents are openminded.. cauz i tell my parents everything i do ;)

Society verison:

dating : man go out with a girl so that he can impress his mates by saying.. i got this girl.. and girls go out to make her friend jealous.. they have touchy so called fun and includes drinking and other avaragardaeey..

So it's on you to decide which is right or which is wrong !