Paranoid

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

i dont know what it is. but lately ive been feeling paranoid. yesterday while i was in tesco just doing some shopping i caught an asian girl who was looking at me. i just went up to her and said '' what are you looking at. '' she said that i wasnt looking at you. and then i said so why are you giving me dirty looks?

anyone ever felt that random people were giving them funny looks.

original poster, just ingnore it who cares if they look init.

I'M PARANOID TOO! lol

I feel that everyone hates me and always wants to prove me wrong.

lol thats a difficult statement to reply to, if i say everone doesn t hate you, then i would be trying to prove you rong, if no one replied, then u would think everyone hates you hehe tongue.gif

Guest Gupt Singhni
original poster, just ingnore it who cares if they look init.
I'M PARANOID TOO! lol

I feel that everyone hates me and always wants to prove me wrong.

lol thats a difficult statement to reply to, if i say everone doesn t hate you, then i would be trying to prove you rong, if no one replied, then u would think everyone hates you hehe tongue.gif

lol Thats so true.

Guest jap naam

WJKK WJKF

I think maybe evryone one time in their life has been paranoid. I used to be paranoid. Then I heard someone say that I'd be amazed to know just how infrequently other people think about me.

Armed with that (somewhat blunt) idea, I surmised that these "funny looks" probably had nothing to do with me. I further decided that there were probably just as many friendly faces out there.

So I started seeking out those friendly faces in the crowds.

That usually worked quite nicely, but if it didn't at any given time, I started smiling - genuinely smiling - at people in public places. I did this without expectation of being smiled back at. (Basically, I became the friendly face I was looking for.)

Neways this worked for me .. So much so that I completely forgot that I was paranoid about people looking at me funny. I simply don't see them anymore. And if the odd "funny looker" does cross my path, I now try to radiate love their way because I recognize that their "funny look" is likely a reflection of their own inner pain.

I would say that you should ask yourself "why does it matter what people think of me"

That "they don't know me, so why does it matter?

LIFE IS TO SHORT

Hope that helps :TH:

WJKK WJKF

Guest Gupt Singhni
WJKK WJKF

I think maybe evryone one time in their life has been paranoid. I used to be paranoid. Then I heard someone say that I'd be amazed to know just how infrequently other people think about me.

Armed with that (somewhat blunt) idea, I surmised that these "funny looks" probably had nothing to do with me. I further decided that there were probably just as many friendly faces out there.

So I started seeking out those friendly faces in the crowds.

That usually worked quite nicely, but if it didn't at any given time, I started smiling - genuinely smiling - at people in public places. I did this without expectation of being smiled back at. (Basically, I became the friendly face I was looking for.)

Neways this worked for me .. So much so that I completely forgot that I was paranoid about people looking at me funny. I simply don't see them anymore. And if the odd "funny looker" does cross my path, I now try to radiate love their way because I recognize that their "funny look" is likely a reflection of their own inner pain.

I would say that you should ask yourself "why does it matter what people think of me"

That "they don't know me, so why does it matter?

LIFE IS TO SHORT

Hope that helps :TH:

WJKK WJKF

I never said it matters to me. I don't care about what they think of me that’s why I said cheerfully - I'm paranoid.

Guest jap naam

I never said it matters to me. I don't care about what they think of me that’s why I said cheerfully - I'm paranoid.

Relax, Calm down , Breath LOL.gif

Never said you did.

By the way im just talking in general and that relpy was for the person who started this topic. :TH:

my bad

should have quoted.