Budha Dal Jathedari

Budha Dal Jathedari  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who is rightful leader of Budhadal?

• Baba Surjit Singh
    • Baba Balbeer Singh

Why not have Nihang Baba Nihal Singh Jathedar of Budha Dal.

Also found dis article, The Lineage of Budha Dal http://www.amritworld.com/sanatani/lineage.pdf

Baba Nihal Singh is not part of Budha Dal - hes Jathedar of Hareeabelan which is under Budha Dal. He already has a huge seva which he is doing.

That article is a result of the research by and a presentation of the opions of veer Amritpal Singh, it does not necessarily equate to fact. He seems eager to just prove the Satanan websites wrong in everything they have done. I think if someone wishes to undermine a long standing organisation such as the Budha Dal; they should present much more material on the topic than has been presented by Amritpal Singh.

All the article shows is that there may have been two or more people who lived at similar times that shared the same name - hardly a shocking discovery.

Charandoor Singh

So there were 2 people by the names of Baba Binod Singh, how about Baba Jassa Singh Ahluwalia? Were there also two Akali Phoola Singhs? Were there two people by that name as well. Bhai Amritpal Singh has shown the stuff on the sanatan websites to be the product of a unhinged mind. This is what happens when people with an agenda to divide Sikhs try their hand at writing about Sikh history. Let's see what a hash Niddar makes of his attempt at history writing.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

baba balbir singh is loosing support of other singhs day by day .... and thats a good sign .... i cant understand why is SGPC every day some or other SGPCs leader beyan is coming in newspapers congratulating baba balbir singh ..... :@ @ .....

the main motive of singhs is to get baba surjit singh out then other things will be seen

Proactive veera im happy for you to believe as you wish, I have no wish to discuss the origins of Budha Dal on this thread, if you or anyone else wishes to discuss then i humbly request that you start a new thread. I personally do not think that a three page article based on one primary source which has been interpretated according to one person and his beliefs is adequate evidence to undermine the origins of Budha Dal. Every singh puratan institution within Sikhi excepts the lineage of Budha Dal, be it the various branches of Damdami Taksal, Sevapanthis at Sato Gali or members of Baba Daya Singh samprada. They may

on beliefs and practices and about the legitimacy they Dal should hold - however they do accept their lineage. Its going to take more than a few pages on a personal article to make me undermine it - you are obviously easily swayed or have persoonal reservations against the Dal.

Like I have said I do not wish to discuss the lineage of the Dal in this thread, however I will ask you for a third time to respond to the comments which I have made regarding what you wrote on the first page regarding Baba Surjit Singh.

Easily swayed?? I think you've got the wrong person here, if anything it's the sanatan followers that are easily swayed. Most of the sanatan websites are just 'so and so baba said'. Nothing concrete and as Chatanga wrote Amritpal Singh's website is research, something that is sadly lacking in the sanatan websites, although if you want to look at some old murals then the websites can provide that but not much else. Do the Sewapanthis and other branches accept the Budha Dal lineage as it is written in the sanatan websites or do they just accept that like them Budha Dal has a history same as these organisations. It's surprising that you use Damdami Taksal's beliefs in order to justify Budha Dal lineage when the sanatan websites did not even accept Damdami Taksal as a samprada initially but then changed tack and accepted only one branch and not the mainstream Bhindran Taksal. Amritpal Singh's website is a bit more than a few pages on a personal article as you claim. The facts are there for all to see and if they have the knowledge to dispute yet even the webmaster of Niddar hasn't accepted Amritpal Singh's invitation to a debate and this is the person from whose overactive imagination the sanatan websites owe their origin.

As yet not one the sanatanists like yourself, Namstang, Jassa, Mahakaal Singh, Dancing Warrior or Gurbar Akaal has been able to dispute what Amritpal Singh has wriiten.

I assume you wish me to comment on your assertion that Surjeet Singh was looking after the Budha Dal horses. So what? You claim it is a big sewa and your point is?

As yet not one the sanatanists like yourself, Namstang, Jassa, Mahakaal Singh, Dancing Warrior or Gurbar Akaal has been able to dispute what Amritpal Singh has wriiten.

lol ... his research starts with a point of view of AKJ and ends at point of view of AKJ .... so who cares .... every where he has wrote according to bhai randhir singh ... as bhai randhir singh said ... bhai randhir singh gives its meaning as .... and thats the research ....

even i can make a website on akj .... and give meanings .... with my research according to baba santa singh ji .... according to baba niddar singh .... and so on .... so will u be accepting the meaning and comments given by nihangs on akj .... and i claim it to be a research .....

have some bornvita and grow up ...

Gurfateh

LOL proactive it seems on this website everyone who disagrees with you becomes a sanatanist - stop being childish and labelling people as you see them. You me calling me a sanatanist is the same as me calling me calling you an akj for quoting amritpals site. WHilst i may not be incorrect its an acusation im not in a position to make as I dont know you. You obviously know more about me than anyone else around me.

No i couldnt care less what you think of BAba Jis seva, I asked you to justify your remark when he said Baba Surjit Singh acted as the chumcha of Baba Santa Singh in 1984. Either tell us your source of information or apologise for your false lying remarks. This is the fourth time Im asking you, I hope you have some backbone.

Charandoor Singh

Anyone who stays in an organisation like Budha Dal which takes money from Indira Gandhi to rebuild the Akal Takht against the will of the Panth is a Chamcha. You've just spend the whole of this thread asking me justify this when it should have been obvious to you what I meant by Surjit Singh being Santa Singh's chamcha. A True Sikh would have spoken out against Santa Singh's gadari and left that organisation. Only chamchas stay with gadars, chamchas like Zail Singh and Buta Singh who stayed in congress after 1984. I know loyalty to the Panth is a hard concept to grasp for those that lionise Santa Singh but in some circles loyalty to Panth still matters.

Are you not a sanatanist? You've views as expressed on this forum seem to be so, if you are not then my apologies. Perhaps you could clear this up for me. I've only expressed the view that six people on this forum are sanatanists and I've disagreed with many others apart from these six so you feeble view that I paint all those who do not agre with me as sanatanists is factually incorrect. I think I have already said on some other thread that I am not a member of AKJ and I do not agree with all that AKJ believe but I still respect them as a Panthic organisation and unlike some organisations that go around mouthing off that they are 'Guru Ki Ladli fauj' and living off the past glory of the Khalsa, AKJ have never betrayed the Panth.

lol ... his research starts with a point of view of AKJ and ends at point of view of AKJ .... so who cares .... every where he has wrote according to bhai randhir singh ... as bhai randhir singh said ... bhai randhir singh gives its meaning as .... and thats the research ....

even i can make a website on akj .... and give meanings .... with my research according to baba santa singh ji .... according to baba niddar singh .... and so on .... so will u be accepting the meaning and comments given by nihangs on akj .... and i claim it to be a research .....

have some bornvita and grow up ...

This is what Bhai Amritpal Singh says on that website which unfortunately people afflicted with a low attention span and a closed mind might have missed

I am not associated with Akhand Keertani Jatha (AKJ), so I am not going to speak for the AKJ

So his website starts and ends in Bhai Randhir Singh's point of view. Did you actually bother to look at the website or was the fact that he questioned your beliefs about Budha Dal enough to send you scuttling out of that website! LOL.gif If you had spent a bit more time there you might have actually learnt something new. 'The Truth will set you free' Jassa Sio!

baba santa singh gaddar .... ???? atleast he didnt changed the fifth kakkar like other gaddar of sikh panth has done rolleyes.gif

lol sgpc tried hard to get the seva but when not allowed they declared no one should take the seva .... if sgpc would have been allowed whould they be declared as gaddars ???? if its not nihangs then it would be army but the seva should have been done ....

in the END its only gurus wish whome he want to give seva ....