Budha Dal Jathedari

Budha Dal Jathedari  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who is rightful leader of Budhadal?

• Baba Surjit Singh
    • Baba Balbeer Singh

Guest Dancing Warrior

Proactive ji,

If the Hari Mandir sahib had not been used a fortress for the purpose of war the Indian army would not have attacked. The argument to say they were going to do it anyway as some suggest is not viable. We have to work with what happened and not what could have happened and an alternative endings.

Also if people do not agree with Jarnail Singhs stance of staying in the Hari Mandir sahib doesn’t not automatically make them pro congress pro Indian army pro Delhi massacres pro rapping and killing of mothers, sisters and the rampant murdering of youth. We all feel the pain we don’t need to convince each other of that, my pain is equal to yours.

We are all capable of mistakes even Jarnail Singh even Santa Singh even Bhai Randir Singh we all are human beings the problem becomes when we elevate them to such a height they do did not ever consider themselves at.

Respect each other and each others opinions debate in a calm manner please we are not enemies.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a sense of the envitable there. As far as I know no Sikh ever asked the Indian government to take over the Harmandir Sahib or say that they did not wish to have Sant Bhindranwale there. The SGPC which had the legal possession of the complex never did. So without any evidence that any violence had its origin there the Indian army was sent in. The government never made any application to the SGPC to ask Sant Bhindranwale to leave the complex and there was no arrest warrant in issue for him. So in a sense the Indian government acted without any recourse to any other avenue to diffuse the situation. By then it was a catch 22 situation, nowaday some people who were probably in nappies at that time think they know more about what the situation was like than the people who were there such as Sant Bhindranwale. At that stage either Sant Bhindranwale would have had to surrender and possibly face a fake police encounter and a government campaign to paint him as a coward who talked much but in the end surrendered like a coward. Or he could have faced the army like he said many times. It's up to each Sikh to decide whether in the end the decision was a good one or not. We shouldn't allow the gadaris of people like Longowal, Badal and Santa Singh who sabotaged the subsequent movement which led to it's crushing to colour the way we look at the way Sant Bhindranwale acted.

Note to moderators

I pressed the 'null' vote button so have not been able to vote. Is there any way for me to reverse this as having read the posts about Balbir Singh from Jassa et al I would like to vote for Balbir Singh as the real Jathedar of Budha Dal

Guest Dancing Warrior

Proactive with great respect you need to check some of the things you stated as facts in regards to events before, during and after. My reason is not to rubbish opinion or personalities, but please do check independently.

As you said it is for the individual to conclude for themselves what they consider to be the reality of the situation I suggest this part of the topic concludes with this as mutual respect for every one.

Proactive you have made up your mind on who you dislike and who you don’t. That’s fine that’s your decision but hate is a powerful thing and a destructive one, trust me I know. .

However should this divide people for years to come? Are we each others enemy? The reason why I ask this is because, I believe there are real enemies of the Panth, who well versed, well financed, well grouped, well organised would demolish us a any precise moment. And those that say The Panth is indestructible you’re right it is, but what makes you think we are deserved for any such honour for calling ourselves the Panth of Gurus Khalsa. Would not our time be better spent bettering ourselves what ever our field and sharing our knowledge for each others strength and betterment?

Note to moderators

I pressed the 'null' vote button so have not been able to vote. Is there any way for me to reverse this as having read the posts about Balbir Singh from Jassa et al I would like to vote for Balbir Singh as the real Jathedar of Budha Dal

yeah a bazigar will always support a bazigar and its brotherly love .... :@

Note to moderators

yeah a bazigar will always support a bazigar and its brotherly love .... :@

Jassa Sio, Ant vich toon vi jaat paat dian gallan vich aah gia. Chall chhado gal. Toon mainu bazigaar hi mannh lai. Tainu hi khushi karna :TH:

bazigar jaat nahi hai .... bazigar kehnde jehra khedan dikhanda ( culture of punjab ) .... which show tricks .... rolleyes.gif .... and thanks for making me happy ... and yes for ur info the person u just wished to vote nihangs call him balbiro bazigar .... hope u got me this time ....

Bazigars, a nomad gipsy-folk of India, found throughout the peninsula, and variously known as Bazigars, Panchpiri, Nats, Bediyas, &c. They live a life apart from the surrounding Hindu population, and still preserve a certain ethnical identity, scarcely justified by any indications given by their physique. They make a living as jugglers, dancers, basket-weavers and fortune-tellers; and in true European gipsy fashion each clan has its king.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bazigar

Guest Dancing Warrior

Jassa Ji, proactive Ji please, enough, try to find common ground. This is not necessary. let us stop.

yaar u can see urself .... who came here with a mind set just to put false stuff .... search any thread regarding nihang on sikh sangat .... u will find a same face every where ... some where giving his linage of budhadal ... somewhere gives links on dummaleys .... u start a thread name it nihang and even write a song in it ... a same guy will come check this link nihangs this that .... for a common ground u need some thing common isnt it ....