Budha Dal Jathedari

Budha Dal Jathedari  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who is rightful leader of Budhadal?

• Baba Surjit Singh
    • Baba Balbeer Singh

sorry but i'm gonna slightly go off the topic, because i really know nothing about Baba Surjeet Singh and Balbir Singh, so there's probably no point in me commenting on the Jathedari of Budha dal.

Moving on....

I found this article about Balbir Singh having mandirs built on budha dal property

i'm all together quite confused as to what Budha Dal Nihangs Singhs actually beleive in. On one hand i've been personally told by UK Nihangs that 'Sikhs are part of hinduism'...so if thats the case, why would building a mandir be a problem then?

Its no secret that one of the first gurmuttas passed by Baba Surjit Singh was a complete ban on alcohol.

Can i then now safely assume that Budha Dal categorically beleive Sikhs are not Hindu's and should not consume alcohol?

i'm not here to rip Nihangs, i've been advised by Gursikhs (who themselves are not Nihangs) that there are some very Chardi Kala Nihang Singhs in Baba Bidhi Chand Dal...this maybe the case in the other Dals as well, its just the UK Nihungs have caused alot of confusion as to what Nihangs primarily Budha Dal actually believe,...jus trying to clarify a couple of points.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

balbiro will be shooted very soon .... the main man behind this problem is baba uday singh .... lets wait and watch .... the thing i cant understand is why is SGPC so happy when balbiro was declared next jathedar in a closed room ....

budhadal is dal of teyar bar teyar khalsa panth guru gobind singh ji will not let any thing wrong happen in his panth ....

I found this article about Balbir Singh having mandirs built on budha dal property

i'm all together quite confused as to what Budha Dal Nihangs Singhs actually beleive in. On one hand i've been personally told by UK Nihangs that 'Sikhs are part of hinduism'...so if thats the case, why would building a mandir be a problem then?

Guru Hargobind Ji constructed one/two Mosques, known as Guru ka Masjid. So I believe the issue here is not the construction of mandirs, but what was happening inside them. I've copied and pasted the article quoted. It makes for harrowing reading.

Beadbi of Guru Granth Sahib by Budha Dal Nihangs

Wednesday 11th of October 2006

Panthic Weekly News Bureau

Chandigarh, Punjab (KP) - In the ongoing discoveries of beadbi being done of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, most cases involve those who do not appear to be following Sikhi or know much at all regarding Gurmat. This included practices at mandirs, cult worship centers, deras of self-proclaimed gurus, for example. However, this newly discovered case of beadbi involves Sikhs who are supposedly following the Sikh Rehat Maryada, namely the 96 crori Buddha Dal (Nihangs).

Beadbi of Guru Granth Sahib Ji

After receiving information from the Sikh Sangat regarding the beadbi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji taking place in a nearby mandir by the name of Harisar, a group of Sikhs reached the location to investigate. What the group saw inside totally shocked and hurt their sensibilities. Inside the mandir, there was a samadh upon which there was a palanquin. On this palanquin the parkash of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji was done. What they saw next was particularly appalling. There were bird and rat droppings on the rumallays, which covered Guru Ji.

To make matters worse there was a shelf on the wall above the palanquin. On this shelf, were two saroops, which were literally caked with dust and dirt. Many angs of these saroops were also torn. Gathered from the people of the locality it was learned that the land which the mandir was built on, is owned by Balveer Singh of 96 Crori Akali Buddha Dal. Whilst this Nihang Baba himself is living in Gurdwara Mata Sunder Kaur Sector 70 Mohali, he has appointed a Granthi to maintain the mandir on his land.

Response from Guilty Party

At the time, the beadbi was discovered the Granthi was not present. When the group of Sikhs asked the Granthi's wife about the beadbi she replied, "It's not as if we taught the rats and sent them to go inside and place droppings on the rumallays".

In the meantime, the Granthi had also arrived and he shamelessly proclaimed that there is a black snake, which wanders here, so in fear of it "we do not enter the mandir".

Later, the mobile number of the Nihung Baba Balveer Singh was obtained and concerned Sikhs gave him a call. When told of the beadbi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and the pitiful state inside, the response received is one that would pierce the heart of all Sikhs. The Baba said, "The rats have not bitten you. If you have been saved from the rats should I then send lions?" he then went on to use other foul language.

Though much cannot be expected from those who are ignorant of Gurmat practices, it is exceptionally saddening to hear of beadbi being carried out by so-called Amritdhari Sikhs. Not only has this Buddha Dal Nihang done beadbi but also shamelessly acknowledges it and goes on to mock those who question him.

According to Sangat the SGPC, which is the caretaker of Gurdwaras, needs to immediately look into this case and take appropriate action. It is hoped by Sangat that Sri Akal Takhat Sahib Jathedar take swift extremely strict action against this Nihang and others like him so that the message be heard loud and clear that the Panth will not tolerate such deliberate acts of beadbi.

Editors can be reached at editors@panthic.org

http://www.ajitjalandhar.com/20070430/

If you look in the Bhatinda Section it says that the Nihang Singhs have started a poster campaign in which they are telling people of the true events that have been occuring - their story does seem to somewhat correspond to the article in the first post, i.e. massive conspiracy and corrupt police involvement, balbir singhs fraudy claims etc.

It says that all Nihang Singhs jathebandi are supporting Baba Surjit Singh and also 'Nihang Baba Sukhdev Singh Babbar Khalsa' is one of the Singhs at the forefront of the poster campaign. I dont know much about what Babbar Khalsa is doing these days, does this mean that Babbar Khalsa is supporting Baba Surjit Singh?

Proactive veera I would appreciate if you can answer my earlier questions(s) regarding comments you made on the first page, Thanks.

In relation to the writer of the panthic news article hoping thet the SGPC and Akal Takht would take action against Balbir Singh as many believe Balbir Singh is working for them. It was SGPC who gave Balbir Singh an elavated status and used their control of the Akal Takht to proclaim his as rightful jathedar of Budha Dal some years back. As Balbir Singh is alledgedly conceding Budha Dal land in the courts to SGPC, it seems highly unlikely they will act on the beadbi which he is doing.

He appears to be quite cosy with the SGPC:

http://www.amritworld.com/hola/m16.html

Why not have Nihang Baba Nihal Singh Jathedar of Budha Dal.

Also found dis article, The Lineage of Budha Dal http://www.amritworld.com/sanatani/lineage.pdf

Baba Nihal Singh is not part of Budha Dal - hes Jathedar of Hareeabelan which is under Budha Dal. He already has a huge seva which he is doing.

That article is a result of the research by and a presentation of the opions of veer Amritpal Singh, it does not necessariily equate to fact. He seems eager to just prove the Satanan websites wrong in everything they have done. I think if someone wishes to undermine a long standing organisation such as the Budha Dal; they should present much more material on the topic than has been presented by Amritpal Singh.

All the article shows is that there may have been two or more people who lived at similar times that shared the same name - hardly a shocking discovery.

Why not have Nihang Baba Nihal Singh Jathedar of Budha Dal.

Also found dis article, The Lineage of Budha Dal http://www.amritworld.com/sanatani/lineage.pdf

Baba Nihal Singh is not part of Budha Dal - hes Jathedar of Hareeabelan which is under Budha Dal. He already has a huge seva which he is doing.

That article is a result of the research by and a presentation of the opions of veer Amritpal Singh, it does not necessarily equate to fact. He seems eager to just prove the Satanan websites wrong in everything they have done. I think if someone wishes to undermine a long standing organisation such as the Budha Dal; they should present much more material on the topic than has been presented by Amritpal Singh.

All the article shows is that there may have been two or more people who lived at similar times that shared the same name - hardly a shocking discovery.