Ikeertan.

vikramkhalsa

Thanks..
my opinion, its great, but the "do you" thing kind messes with the flow

yeah, the original ones were: " iKirtan... Do you?" and then " Yeah... and iTabla."

But when I re-made then i decided I wanted them to be independent of each other.

iTaus

or

iSarangi

or

iDilruba!!

possible?

Yeah, those are possible.. but u need to supply me with good pics of people playing them. =)

cool!

ill look for pictures!

ill pm to you, yea?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no no, i don't want you to reveal any of your secrets... i know magicians can't do that.. but u know how a lot of magicians teach like one or two simple little tricks, that's what i was saying...... anyways.. good stuff.........

Hmm.. ok.. yeah. :@

Haha.. They're not actually that good.. I'm just using magic to make you think so.. :e:

Well.. I don't know about revealing any of my secrets on a public forum.. perhaps "ill pm to you, yea?" tongue.gif

We shall see.

Oh, and remember to sign the guestbook!

Thanks.

no no, i don't want you to reveal any of your secrets... i know magicians can't do that.. but u know how a lot of magicians teach like one or two simple little tricks, that's what i was saying...... anyways.. good stuff.........
Hmm.. ok.. yeah. :@

Haha.. They're not actually that good.. I'm just using magic to make you think so.. :e:

Well.. I don't know about revealing any of my secrets on a public forum.. perhaps "ill pm to you, yea?" tongue.gif

We shall see.

Thanks.

yeah PM me aswell please, i would like to learn a trick too. im a fan :umm:

Hmm.. ok.. yeah. :umm:

We shall see.

Thanks.

yeah PM me aswell please, i would like to learn a trick too. im a fan :)

pm me too!!!!!!! :nihungsmile: :D LOL.gif:@

the coin bite trick, i know how he does, but i can't tell, it wouldn't be right... :e: but yea, his tricks are crazy... especially the floating dollar, that is my favorite, i have NO clue how that's possible...... i'm trying to figure it out, i will one day.... hopefully.....

fateh

dang i love magic...makes u feel like a kid again... u start to get an ego as you get older and you lose your innocence - u think u know it all...then BANG! Vikram pahji does his 'bite the coin' trick and - "holy cr** how'd he do that!!!!" ohmy.gif