Sikh Spiderman

post-5902-1178205116.jpgkhalsa ji, spiderman 3 has been released.. So, after spiderman1 and 2 wallpapers. i m now designing spiderman 3's sikh wallpaper.. i have designed a testing version of that wallpaper. because i think sangat may not like it... please comment on it... if u like it, tell me to post full wallpaper.. also tell me if u have any turban pic which u think i can paste on spiderman's head..haha

but, if u don't like it even then please tell me defects...

post-5902-1178205116.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gupt Singhni

nonono.gif

Why are you putting a Dastaar, A DASTAAR , not only a dastaar but shastars, yes SHASTARS on this Manmukh. And does this make the dastaar or character look cool. You’re making the image of a Sikh look like a joke. The dastaar is a God-given form and you’re putting it on something that’s other than a Gurmukh. But you put it on a Manmukh's fantasy icon. And look what he is wearing!! Besides spiders are weak, you can squash them any day. A Gurmukh is more than a spider.

nonono.gif

Why are you putting a Dastaar, A DASTAAR , not only a dastaar but shastars, yes SHASTARS on this Manmukh. And does this make the dastaar or character look cool. You're making the image of a Sikh look like a joke. The dastaar is a God-given form and you're putting it on something that's other than a Gurmukh. But you put it on a Manmukh's fantasy icon. And look what he is wearing!! Besides spiders are weak, you can squash them any day. A Gurmukh is more than a spider.

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif O thodi ..pata ni ki likhi jaandi aa bibi.

But for your info spiders aren't weak. the material with which they make their web is one of the strongest materials, considering the dimensions.

Guest peacemaker
nonono.gif

Why are you putting a Dastaar, A DASTAAR , not only a dastaar but shastars, yes SHASTARS on this Manmukh. And does this make the dastaar or character look cool. You’re making the image of a Sikh look like a joke. The dastaar is a God-given form and you’re putting it on something that’s other than a Gurmukh. But you put it on a Manmukh's fantasy icon. And look what he is wearing!! Besides spiders are weak, you can squash them any day. A Gurmukh is more than a spider.

I guess you won't be seeing Spider-man 3. LOL.gif Calm down, would you! Have some fun... Also, why do you constantly label people as manmukhs! Four your information, Spider-man might not be a manmukh! Quit putting things that people like down. It's getting old and annoying.

nonono.gif

bibi ji,

sorry if it hurts your feelings.. actually, my motive is not to represent sikhs as jokes.. if u don't like it, i will not post the full version.. the posting of this pic is only to get ur views..and if u r against it, i will not post... but to be honest,, i had shown it to a lot of gursikhs and no one has yet told me that it is making joke of sikhs.. and about spider,, don't go at its power..spiders can make webs, powerful webs... just like spiders, we have to make a web of sikhism in whole world so as to stop our young brothers and sisters from getting into wrong company.. if u think power is related to size, then u r wrong.. bachitar singh ji were not so strong physically but they fought with a biiig haathi(elephant) with their courage and guru's shakti...

the motive of this wallpaper is to show that sikhs r developing in all fields... and they don't lack in anything...

bhul chuk maaf karni

gurfateh