Sikh Spiderman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!!

I am new to this forum and congractulate all of the members on being a part of such a fantastic forum..........

Now regarding the debate, i wud first say that gud or bad, the efforts are worth an applause thumbs_up.gif

I dont know which way to go, but i am against this gurmukh-manmukh thing. bibi ji thinks that manmukhs dont deserve a dastar?? U tell me, the person who, by Guru ji's hukum, bears kes, even if he is self centered doesn't deserve a dastar? I think that any one who bears sikhi saroop has a right to bear dastar. I am in NO WAY supporting manmukhs, but practically, i think it is nearly impossible to be a total gurmukh. One needs to be a partial at least.

Now, one time think that it is just fun but the other time i think that a dastar on cropped hair is a 'be-adbi' of dastar.

Anyways, those were my veiws!!!!

Bhool Chuk Maaf Karni....................

haha is it me or does anyone else find it funny haha

Man!!! Is it really funny. I think u are a newbie to english. The dictionary meaning of bear is 'to have'. Go check it chump!!

ChEeRs................

all right, calm down matey thought you where just speaking with indian accent

i dont really open a dictionary for everyword i see, glad you have a good way to pass time

pyar pata ni kithey gaya sikha da nonono.gif

I am Sorry ta techno sikh and think that i replied too aggressively. but u tell me how to react when someone makes a fun of me in a PUBLC FORUM????

Secondly, i have too much love for sikhs and it fills me with great 'apnapan' when i see a sikh in the street or anywhere. I really dont know if he is a kesdhaari or not behind the screen!!!

Thirdly, what is a PO??? lol

CheErS.....................

people right shouldn't turn everything into arguement...have love not hate...

as far as this spiderman thing is going...to do parchaar and inspire people in this world today, especiallly in the west you have to speak to people in thewre own language....kids respond to cartoons....you ask a child today his favourite cartoon character he'll say spiderman, or superman etc...you make these characters sikhi friendly i think they will in some way want to relate to sikhi...so i guess in a way it does parchaar...however this particular character i beleve is negative(correct me if i am wrong as i have not seen the new movie)...in that case i dont think it is such a good idea to represent sikhi with bad characters...yes i know there are people that represent sikhi and that arent great characters...however we cannot change that, only they can....this is different...this is a cartoon and if the purpose of it is parchaar for the youth(i mean kids that like spiderman etc) then maybe it better just sticking with the good characters.(again that is if spiderman is bad...ive heard that he does go bad)...maybe stick to the blue and red...

however if this is just for your own fun....then maaf karna but its degrading to represent sikhi with something tjhats negative out of your own choice(just refering to spiderman three)we dont like it when bollywood represents sikhs as jokes in their movies then why would we want too...

sorri for mistakes

i say we come up with our very own sikh superhero. :(

grin.gif now we gotta think of a name, supersingh, lol i duno. i'm not good with names :devil:

yeah, good idea... but sikhism already has a lot of heros...i mean u can look at recent movie "sahibzadey" and "rise of khalsa" and cartoon "sunny:the proud sikh"

regarding the black color of spiderman,,, the time i created tht wallpaper...i don't know that it relates to evil.. plzz forgive me... pray.gif

Guest Papi
regarding the black color of spiderman,,, the time i created tht wallpaper...i don't know that it relates to evil

who said black relates to evil?