Nice Pic

nanosecond

Gill Posted on Jan 8 2004, 09:07 PM
hindus can't fly jets, because there aren't any in hindi movies.
i thought someone was against watching and does not watch hindi movies :T:

or was i wrong? ;)

no your right, i ve never seen a bollywood film, and i m not over exaggerating

NEVER

(except for hawayein)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another thing i would like to get feedback is.. how would you translate kirpan... some call it dagger.. some calls it a traditional sikh fightin sword... some call it a knife.. some call it a sword... can we at least come out with one word for it.. ?? ;)

depending on the size, it could be called a dagger or a sword

>>>

Kirpans and all : Indian Sikh children dressed in the uniform of the Sikh Army, raise their kirpans (The traditional Sikh fighting sword) during a parade in Amritsar. (AFP/Str )

>>>

please dont use the word 'indian' in association to Sikhs veer jee rolleyes.gif

ur right warror princess jee......but that's not my description.....it's the photographer's description......should i edit my post and remove the word indian????

I agree with the person who talks about the need to know about fighting for justice else we will get walkied all over.

Read up on the things Muslims have suffered all across India in rioting and murders at the hands of Hindu Nationalists who are trying to create a Hindu India.

This is not me being racist, so before anyone jumps on that ship, do some reading and find out what the political parties such as the BJP are doing to assist in the redevelopment on indian identity as Hindu identity.

In particular the BJP will be trying to get hindu suport for its party be supporting the continuing destruction of the babri masjid and the building of the ram mandir on its spot.

All minorities are opressed in india, self defence, training both mind and body are a must.

I agree with the person who talks about the need to know about fighting for justice else we will get walkied all over.

thats me

we do need to get ready, its not like we have support from too many hindus, muslims or christians.

there are actually more sikhs converting into other religions then there are people converting into sikhi.