Sikh Attack Was 'temple Dispute'

listen sharon i aint got the time 2 sit and argue, wot i will say is this, take a walk outside and expericence it for ur self b4 u giv it 10, i respect the sp n ur views aint gna change them so giv it a rest

And putting down the rest of the Sikh panth isn't healthy mate! It seems like maybe you have had some bad experiences with singhs, but not all are bad apples!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jatinder @ May 10 2007, 10:46 PM)

dont give it loads ok, i no 4 a fact singhs get slapped up, singhnia go wid muslims so y dont the khalsa sort these problems out?? are these not important?

you go and ask anyone in any city bout this problen n the answer will b da same................ sikhs r nothin , we got no respect, people laff at us

WJKK WJKF

I can give it loads. all these problems u state are real and do need sortin out. Dont think i'm some kind of locked up Singh who hides his head in the sand, cuz i aint. i told u i did all that stuff u on about. U say Sikhs are nufin! Your a joke for even sayin that!!! u sayin people laughin at us and we got no respect. why? one reason IS cuz of those issues u raised, but wat about all the rest of it, u sayin girls on drugs and stuff, well who providin those drugs (especially in b'ham). dont think ur gonna get respect for paki bashin, gettin charged and putting on a khanda armband and (like i sed b4) fightin for the cause. U wanna sort these probs out? then become khalsa, become one of the Singhs. its easy to chat about mans, but why dont u become one and live it instead of chattin it. thats wat i'm doin, i was like u once, all vexed at the kaum and '<admin-profanity filter activated>' Singhs. now i aint nowhere near perfect, but at least i'm doing something about it. Join us Singhs mate, and do your bit for the kaum. :TH:

Take care

WJKK WJKF

bro it seems you more interested in izat than sikhi....but you have to realise that without sikhi at its best theres going to be no izat....thats why maharaj created the khalsa....in one of your posts you dismiss drinking as it is an imperection that is not that important....but paji the reason it is kureht is so we dont become thugs and just cause violence with no self control...to be drunk and fight for sikhi is stupid...its contradiction....and say if you fight for sikhi whilst you soba...u nock someone out...doing your bit for sikhi right ...but if that was the case then why would you go the next day and get drunk in some bar and EMBARASS sikhi...as you say all these singhs are doing by being "cowards"...u can see why it would look like you just want a fight...i think it may be worth thinking what it is you are fighting for...is it sikhi??

ill tell you bro we could argue forever but sikhi tells us that the person that learns in an arguement/debate is far better than the person that just carries on thinking he is right....so we should all question what we say right....ive said all i have said in accordance to vaheguroo...he is my source for thinking...who is yours??

vaheguru...sorry for mistakes

also i was thinking you seem quite hurt by stuff thats going on right...taking you at face value...if it means that much it is'nt going to be easy to fix it takes much more than throwing a couple of punches....u need to have the bannee behind you the dicipline in your life...and then it worth getting up and raising the sword if all other means have failed... without that whats the point...this world a game bro...we all going to die one day...depends who you want to die as...

as far as this situation goes:

Rules of Dharam Yudh as prescribed by Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj.

1)War to be waged should be without aggression or feeling of emnity and revenge.

2)Before war is begun, all peaceful means of dialiogue, arbitration and negotiation should have been tried but without any success.

3)The soldiers should be volunteers devoted to the cause.

4)The defeated enemy should be treated with consideration and compassion. No women or children be captured or maltreated.

5)That minimum force be used for subduing the enemy and as a last resort.

6)No territory is to be annexed, no looting or wilful bloodshed is permitted.

The army for Dharam-Yudh must observe these conditions, for they have to set an example as Saint-Soldiers.

Think about it are all the people that you are saying are fighting for the cause going by these laws of vaheguroo...

last note...no-one is trying to discourage you from sikhi....just dont be misguided in thinking that to fight for sikhi only on the outside will help the situation...there is a reason why sikhi is as great as it is...and the reason you are so proud of it is because of gursikhs such as bhai dharu singh ji, baba deep singh ji, bhai sati das ji, bhai mati das ji...and all the shaheeds...you think anyone would be that great without bannee...then why do we try to be....

again sorry for mistakes hope maharaj blesses you.

Wow!

I never knew singhs in UK hated monay that much? I hope SP take care some busniess since they're the only one making an impact of this whole issue. Singhs in Canada are the same too...Most of them can't fight for a cause like how monay do here in Canada. I wish I can come to UK and do some "seva" if you know what I mean.

MOD NOTE : Singh_Bling and Jatinder, take this as a warning that we won't tolerate such personal attacks like the ones I have just had to delete. You have your opinions and we allow them to give both sides of the story how you see it, but keep it clean or take it somewhere else.

Wow!

I never knew singhs in UK hated monay that much? I hope SP take care some busniess since they're the only one making an impact of this whole issue. Singhs in Canada are the same too...Most of them can't fight for a cause like how monay do here in Canada. I wish I can come to UK and do some "seva" if you know what I mean.

The argument on this specific thread is only between 3 individuals, I don’t think you can make such a sweeping assumption based on that and a one sided press release defaming the character of a certain Tari Kandola (who happens to be a mona).

There is definitely some kind of dragged out dispute between various groups/organisations which I assume now will keep on resurfacing from time to time.

Wow!

MOD NOTE : Singh_Bling and Jatinder, take this as a warning that we won't tolerate such personal attacks like the ones I have just had to delete. You have your opinions and we allow them to give both sides of the story how you see it, but keep it clean or take it somewhere else.

Singhs don't hate monay! Where did you get that from?

I don't think you understand what the todays sp are like. I personally have had issues with them. And believe me they are thugs. I have plenty of monay sikh friends, infact I have more monay friends than I do amritdhari, and they respect sikhi and are one of the most genuine people I know. The sp lot are far from that. All their activities are known to the police - this I know as fact. But the police do not have enough evidence against those ceratin indiviuals so cannot do anything.