Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh sangat jeeo

The concern of today is why are we mona looked down upon in sikhie.

All amrit dharies of today think they are better than monai and think they have more rights than us.

I ask you this we mona singhs are not prepered to stand for this stupidness.

My pholosiphy in life is ''maan saaf rhoop saaf'' Which means if your mind is clear and good then you yourself are perfect. I as a Mona singh think that keskis is a kakkar becasue i never keep a keski away from my monaey kesh. I think that keski is a kakkar because i feel it reflets discipline, i do not want to take amrit because i feel again that your maan must be saaf then your have a clear rhoop. But keski for any mona must be important. I also feel we should do parchaar of sikhie at all times becasue we too are the khalsa and we deserve a right to say things sotechnicly we can do parchaar of sikhie at anytime we want to without amrit dharies telling us not to. PLease singhs do not call us a mona call all the mona's you see as singh becasue we are fed up of being looked down upon.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gupt Singhni

I've have honestly never put any mona down. If someone puts you down then they are the lowest of all and cannot be considered a true sikh or Guru Ji. Guru Ji said to be humble and never to hurt any soul. You're right that you have to be internally pure but Guru Sahib also said you have to be outwardly pure too. The Dastaar is the image of the Khalsa. However, no one, not even amritdharis are a Khalsa until they have defeated the inner demons and then the world, hence reaching Saachkhand; union with God. We are sorry if any amritdhari has put you down but remember that even amritdhari put other amritdharis down too. We all have ego and we all have to subdue and destroy it. We are not supposed to want respect in this world. Our goal is to yearn for God only, to follow the rehit and to thus merge with God.

mona ji....(i will not call u singh)

r u trying to say that u respect sikhi,, u respect ur gurus but u can't obey their orders... how is it true... it means u don't at all respect sikhi... i think u must watch "kambdi kalaai" ,its a movie for forgotten sikhs like u... i m not tryin to insult u but the truth is that the one who do not obey guru ji's order can never call himself a sikh... kesh are guru ji's mohar and u r sayin it dosen't matter... haha ..wat a joke?

the one's who r not pure from inside may not be true singhs but u r also not at all pure singh... we need both physical as well as mental devotion if we want to call ourself sikhs... look, guru ji have clearly said that khalsa should have full hair and beard... then how can u defy it?

rest is ur choice...i can't force u...

I dont want to obey guru's order because i will end up in a jathabanide like all wannabe sikhs. Also if i am pure from inside thats all i need. I dont need anymore thatn that.

The reason for why i do parchaar of sikhie is to let everyone know that u must be pure on inside, and the rest does not matter. I hope people suport me on this.

Guest Gupt Singhni
I dont want to obey guru's order because i will end up in a jathabanide like all wannabe sikhs. Also if i am pure from inside thats all i need. I dont need anymore thatn that.

The reason for why i do parchaar of sikhie is to let everyone know that u must be pure on inside, and the rest does not matter. I hope people suport me on this.

You clearly sound lost. Its better to change now before its too late. We are supposed to following Guru Ji's footsteps but you are going against all that.

suir nr muin jn AMimRqu Kojdy su AMimRqu gur qy pwieAw ]

sur nar mun jan a(n)mrith khojadhae s a(n)mrith gur thae paaeiaa ||

The angelic beings and the silent sages search for the Ambrosial Nectar; this Amrit is obtained from the Guru.

In this human life you have a chance to take amrit but yet you refuse even why you have the knowledge.

sMqw nwil vYru kmwvdy dustw nwil mohu ipAwru ] AgY ipCY suKu nhI mir jMmih vwro vwr ]

sa(n)thaa naal vair kamaavadhae dhusattaa naal mohu piaar || agai pishhai sukh nehee mar ja(n)mehi vaaro vaar ||

They inflict their hatred upon the Saints, and they love the wicked sinners. They find no peace in either this world or the next; they are born only to die, again and again.

You shouldn't want respect and dishonour others. You're supposed to think of yourself as the lowest of all. You are proud of yourself and you need to abandon your pride.

Eie AMdrhu bwhrhu inrmly scy sic smwie ]

oue a(n)dharahu baaharahu niramalae sachae sach samaae ||

They are pure, inwardly and outwardly; they merge into the Truest of the True.

You have to make you're outer form pure too by wearing all the kakkars. Guru Ji is better than us and they too wore the kakkars and as you're not wearing any of them you are considering yourself better than the Guru.

mY gur imil auc dumwlVw ]

mai gur mil ouch dhumaalarraa ||

I met with the Guru, and I have tied a tall, plumed turban.

KUbu qyrI pgrI mITy qyry bol ]

khoob thaeree pagaree meet(h)ae thaerae bol ||

How handsome is your turban! And how sweet is your speech.

nwpwk pwku kir hdUir hdIsw swbq sUriq dsqwr isrw ]12]

naapaak paak kar hadhoor hadheesaa saabath soorath dhasathaar siraa ||12||

Purify what is impure, and let the Lord's Presence be your religious tradition. Let your total awareness be the turban on your head. ||12||

There is no reason to argue on this forum as you are going against Guru Ji, not us. There is no such thing as a jathabhandai, there is only a sikh. You shouldn't care about what others say but what Guru Ji says and his hukam. It is only you and God. God exists in all and respect all as that. Don't ask for it in return. We are the slaves of God so act as that.

jau jwnY mY kQnI krqw ]

jo jaanai mai kathhanee karathaa ||

When he believes himself to be a preacher,

ibAwpwrI bsuDw ijau iPrqw ]

biaapaaree basudhhaa jio firathaa ||

he is merely a peddler wandering over the earth.

swDsMig ijh haumY mwrI ]

saadhhasa(n)g jih houmai maaree ||

But one who conquers his ego in the Company of the Holy,

nwnk qw kau imly murwrI ]24]

naanak thaa ko milae muraaree ||24||

O Nanak, meets the Lord. ||24||

Its only when we merge with God we can preach to others as we are God ouselves. And because we have complete control over our mind. For now we haven't and our filthy mind in its ego believes whatever it wants and goes against Guru Ji but believes it as the truth.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh sangat jeeo

The concern of today is why are we mona looked down upon in sikhie.

All amrit dharies of today think they are better than monai and think they have more rights than us.

I ask you this we mona singhs are not prepered to stand for this stupidness.

My pholosiphy in life is ''maan saaf rhoop saaf'' Which means if your mind is clear and good then you yourself are perfect. I as a Mona singh think that keskis is a kakkar becasue i never keep a keski away from my monaey kesh. I think that keski is a kakkar because i feel it reflets discipline, i do not want to take amrit because i feel again that your maan must be saaf then your have a clear rhoop. But keski for any mona must be important. I also feel we should do parchaar of sikhie at all times becasue we too are the khalsa and we deserve a right to say things sotechnicly we can do parchaar of sikhie at anytime we want to without amrit dharies telling us not to. PLease singhs do not call us a mona call all the mona's you see as singh becasue we are fed up of being looked down upon.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

I admire you for speaking out i agree some amritdharis do create boundries and they pretend to be perfect in rehat etc... a sikh should be clean on outside aswell as inside.. to say just the inside counts its wrong in terms of sikhi... we should strive to be pure on both sides.

When you say you want to be able to do parchar what kind of parchar is this?

I think it wouldbe great for non amritdhari males & females get invovled in sikh societys at universitys and colleges and do parchar... as long as the parchar is not conflicting with the sikh code of conduct e.g someone saying you dont need to keep kesh etc... its what on the inside that counts....

lots of youth these days have this mindset that its what on the inside that counts but i ask what mirror do you look into to find out that you are clean on the inside?