Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

I dont want to obey guru's order because i will end up in a jathabanide like all wannabe sikhs. Also if i am pure from inside thats all i need. I dont need anymore thatn that.

The reason for why i do parchaar of sikhie is to let everyone know that u must be pure on inside, and the rest does not matter. I hope people suport me on this.

You dont want to follow guru's order because you're afraid you will end up in a jahebandi....?? hmmm grin.gif

Firstly no one forces you to become part of a jathebandi, its your choice. If you dont want to be associated with a jatha then thts gud. Jus do ur own sikhi, its all between you and mahraj at the end of the day.

Paaji/penji i dont mean to be rude here, but if u cut ur kesh then fine, but dont start making excuses. You think its all about being pure on the inside? Im afraid you are incorrect. To say only the inside matters and the rest doesnt is a very silly thing to say. How will the inside become pure 1st? Only naam makes things pure, the gift of naam is obtained from the panj piayre when mahraj blesses you with amrit. As you japp more naam and read more baani THEN your inside will become pure, then mahraj will bless you with more nimrata, sat, santokh and gareebi.

Im sorry but i feel the outside is important aswell, we are guru jees sikhs, we have our uniform, we are the khalsa. We are part of mahrajs armys, we shud be distinct. You cant argue with this, cutting hair is a cardinal sin, full stop. There are no ways around it.

jeeahu niramal baaharahu niramal ||

Inwardly pure, and outwardly pure.

baaharahu th niramal jeeahu niramal sathigur thae karanee kamaanee ||

Those who are outwardly pure and also pure within, through the Guru, perform good deeds.

koorr kee soe pahuchai naahee manasaa sach samaanee ||

Not even an iota of falsehood touches them; their hopes are absorbed in the Truth

Paaji/penji spend sum time on this forum, having sangat and taking the positves. Start learning more about sikhi, and the sacrifices tht wer made to keep kesh.

Try not to look down on ''amritdharis'' everyone has their faults, but try and take the positives from them. Have their sangat.

sorry if i have said nefink rong.

Vahigurujikakhalsa vahigurujikifateh!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES i do say to alot of people that do not keep your kes if u dont feel that u can do it. I also always say before your do anything keep your inside pure, then keep ya kes and do what ever.

YOU THINK that you only have to be pure inside, but GUROO JI THINKS that you have to be pure outside and inside, if you want a relieigon that only needs you to be pure on the inside, become a chrisitian or something.

WHy are you calling yourself a Sikh if you dont even agree with what guroo ji is saying, let alone following.

"If a son does not look like his father, what do you call him?"-sant jarnail singh ji khalsa bhindranvale.

if u think bout it the only way u can get pure from inside is by being pure on the outside first, because if ur cuttin ur hair and wearing nice cloths, u get humai and hankaar, becuase ur thinkin ohh is that girl lookin at me does she like my hair is nice, or my hairs better then that guys, or iam wearing better cloths then others, by all that how are u ment to be pure from inside, there is no way with out rehit u can be pure from inside, now look on the other side, ur wearing a dastaar and have a daree, u dont need to worry bout ur hairstyle, ur wearing bana, u dont need to worry if u look better then others.

so only by taking up the tru khalsa roop u will be able to be pure from the inside and out

i think what sandeep is saying about kesh is dont keep kesh if your gonna still do anti gurmat activities like drinking, smoknig etc... in which case i agree with him

That's nice, but if you're going to do Anti-Gurmat Activities/cut your hair then don't call yourself a Singh and disrespect the millions of Shaheeds who've died for us to follow Gursikhi.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh sangat jeeo

The concern of today is why are we mona looked down upon in sikhie.

All amrit dharies of today think they are better than monai and think they have more rights than us.

I ask you this we mona singhs are not prepered to stand for this stupidness.

My pholosiphy in life is ''maan saaf rhoop saaf'' Which means if your mind is clear and good then you yourself are perfect. I as a Mona singh think that keskis is a kakkar becasue i never keep a keski away from my monaey kesh. I think that keski is a kakkar because i feel it reflets discipline, i do not want to take amrit because i feel again that your maan must be saaf then your have a clear rhoop. But keski for any mona must be important. I also feel we should do parchaar of sikhie at all times becasue we too are the khalsa and we deserve a right to say things sotechnicly we can do parchaar of sikhie at anytime we want to without amrit dharies telling us not to. PLease singhs do not call us a mona call all the mona's you see as singh becasue we are fed up of being looked down upon.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

From my experience ive found that its the mona sikh men and women who look down on sikhs who follow sikhi properly and that they think they know better..............the reason why you are called a mona is not out of hate but because its the truth............looks like you want the best of both worlds but in reality this is not possible..............but the good news is you can always change. Singhs/singhnis are also fed up of being looked down upon.

YES i do say to alot of people that do not keep your kes if u dont feel that u can do it. I also always say before your do anything keep your inside pure, then keep ya kes and do what ever.

hey man... that way, you can also say that there is no need of marriage if we love anyone by heart, from inside... isn't it... but, try to understand man.. physical acceptance of guru ji's orders is a part of sikhi...

I think who is not loyal to GURU JI and disobey by becoming patit cannot be loyal to anyone . He can be loyal to just to remain ghulam of socalled society who during medival times allows their women folk to be sold now they make fun of sikhs by making stupid jokes

Learn something about yourself by contemplating this question…you can only choose one alternative, as they are at odds with one another.

Are you more concerned about monay being respected,

or

Are you more concerned about your Guruji’s command to preserve kes being respected?

A person bows their head before guruji weekly BUT takes scissors to their head monthly or a razor to their face daily?

This is a serious flaw. We all have weaknesses. However, a mona failing to be humble in this flaw is an illness. A mona taking particular pride in this flaw is a disease.

A mona who is humble, recognizes the weakness, and makes genuine steps at their own pace, has my respect as a sister or brother and I will seek to learn from her/him.