Jack And The Beanstalk?

`KuMi´

Hai meri Majh jagtar cried. looking out the window

downstairs all you could hear was hes mom kelin out loud swaering at poor jagtar. OHH BUDHAI NU SANU LUT LAI AH, HAIIIIIIIIIIII. EH MUNDAI NU kATHAI NI AKAL UHNI, HAIIIIIIIIIIIII.

THALE AHH, MEH THENU DAS DI AH KEMEH MAJ BECHI DI AH !!!!!

jagtar was too scared to show his face to his mother, so he look out the window and he saw that it started raining...he went to sleep again...

lollll

Morning, all u hear is patilai banging, saying waheguru with heart jagtar gets outta bed. opening the curtain he see's a bigggggg turakth.

Hai RABBAAA hes mom screams, ajh feh sajah melpih. hits a patilai off the tree.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOOOLLL, funnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!! carry it onn, could we put a twist in it so its not exactly like the orginal, (heheh u guys are gangstassss mann i love u !!), yeh??

Like when we've kinda finshed it, i got put it in 8 sections nd put a story board

Oooooo ur punjabis getting a bit desi thou

Morning, all u hear is patilai banging, saying waheguru with heart jagtar get outta bed. opening the curtain he see's a bigggggg turakth.

LOOOOLLL, funnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!! carry it onn, could we put a twist in it so its not exactly like the orginal, (heheh u guys are gangstassss mann i love u !!), yeh??

Like when we've kinda finshed it, i got put it in 8 sections nd put a story board

Morning, all u hear is patilai banging, saying waheguru with heart jagtar get outta bed. opening the curtain he see's a bigggggg turakth.

i Bes see mine and techno pajis name init as the scriptwriter's or waeva it called

Patilah hits of the tree soo hard, all you see is alooh gubi splatter everywere, a little gubhi peace hit the window jugtars looking out off, bachara gets even more frightend.

20 secs later, the speed of lightning, all u see is a hugeeeeeeeee kuchi land in the patilah, poooooooooothhhhh shouts out his mother.

he has the bit of aloo gobi that landed on his window as he knows his mum aint going to feed him. But jagtar gathers the guts to shout ' MOTHER, calm down dear, its only a kashera!!'

mother replys and says: chup kar oyee, thu chup karke upar tere room vich betha reh, mera belna there nal terkhe gal karuga!'

he gets scared again and closes his window.

2 hours later he opens the window again and sees that a branch has grown long enough to his window... he thinks..

That kacherra was huuuuuge...must be some Nihung baba livin up that tree. Maybe if i climb it I'll find him, he'll give me a khajana (little did he know that a khajana is that bag-purse like thing Nihungs wear. he wanted the khajana that his valaiti counterpart got). . . and so climbed up the huge kikkar rukh

haha tht'll b kewll...but will dem kids kno wut ur tlkin bout? lolz

Jagtar climbed up onto a windowsill and leaped onto a branch of the tree....or beanstalk...or w.e it is lol. in his excitement to see what or who was at the top, he climbed really fast but soon got tired because he didn't realize how high up the beanstalk went. Soon he saw the clouds above his head and thought that he should climb back down....but he didnh't want to climb all the way down the beanstalk yet without taking a break...so he decided that he should go siton the cloud and chill nd then he woul come back down......BUT when he got through to the top of the clouds....he saw something far more interesting and exciting than going back down to his livid maata. . . . .

Upon the clouds was a HUGE house with a HUGE door and HUGE windows and a HUGE clothesline with HUGE kacheraai and HUGE jurabaan and HUGE paggaan (and a lot of other HUGE stuff) draped across it. There was also a barn-thing with HUGE mujhaan and other HUGE animals...

Jagtar thought to himself, "Hmm...i wonder why someone would make such a HUGE house with HUGE kacheerai nd HUGE mujhaan....wait a minute-i think this Nihung is HUGE too!!"

feeling proud of himself for coming to such an amazing and in-no-way-obvious conclusion he set off to what was in the HUGE house . . . .

He walked into the nihung's kotthi, trembling with anxiety. The first room was labelled "Dera Room." This was the local nihung hangout. Shastar-hangers lined the walls (though most were empty), and there was an adjoining rasoi, full of sarbloh bhande. Both rooms were empty of Singhs and shaster, so obviously the nihungs were off fighting Mughals. . .