Bibiya And Small Dastaar

Guest bibi

DHAN DHAN DHAN DHAN BABA FATEHHHH SINGH JI !!!

he wanted to go into battle but wasnt as big as his brother he tied an UCHAAAA BUNGAAAA ... such a bid dumalla and went to guru gobind singh ji maahraj ... and said pita ji look at how big i am now... guru gobind singh ji was so happy and proud man ...

and guru ji even wrote it in bani .. (sorry i cannot remmber it off my head )

DHAN DHAN BABA FATEH SINGH JI :devil:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^story goes sumthin like this

One day, Maharaj Ji asked his Sikhs to show him the roop of a Mahakal being. Everyone was befuddled, and didn't know what to do. Baba Fateh Singh Ji ran inside. A little whil later, he came out with a farla dumalla, complete w/shaster. He was wearing all blue, and sajja-ed shaster on himself. Guru Gobind Singh Ji embraced him and said that this was the true saroop of a Mahakal Singh.

Other version:

Baba Ajit Singh Ji and Baba Jujhar Singh Ji were doing shastar vidya one day, when Baba Fateh Singh ran up to them and asked to play as well. They said that he was too young, and should go play with his friends. Baba Fateh Singh Ji ran inside and tied a farla dumalla, about one foot high, same size as his Father's. He ran back out and said "Look, now I have a dumalla just like Daddy, can I play now?"

Guru Gobind Singh Ji was impressed by his son's boldness, and blessed saying that this would be the official saroop and uniform of his Ladlee Foaj.

the khalsa panth wasnt started in the 50's and by bhai randhir singh it was well b4 that, lol only joking. but we shudnt just talk that our jatha does this and that. im sure puratan bibia wore bigger turbans, but if our jatha bibia dnt then that means that they are right and puurantan ones must be wrong. another example bhai sahib randheer singh ses to wear and orange keski, dus all the jatha do that?

the line from guru jis bani,

jab lag khalsa rahay niyara tab lag tej dio meh sara...

is a very deep line...and i object to it being made superficial to simply talk about keski size...in fact i doubt very highly that guru ji is talking about our dastaar size in this line at all

if you like big dastars, that is fine...but to use guru ji's paviter bani out of context is not right...

for if we looked at the next like...jab eh gahay bipran ki reet, meh na karo in ki parteet...

guru ji's talking about the khalsa remaning distinct in it's living...remaining distinct in our thinking, our actions, our characters....

remainin distinct from bipran ki reet....we must ask ourselves what is bipran ki reet? and reflect on that..

is the singh who wears a huge dumalla, does gatka, has kirpan but still follow the caste system remaining niyara?

niyaraaa that our guru talks about is a very high avastha...also i object to the notion that a niyara khalsa is to be shown apart from others from faar simply because of a big dastar...such comments show the immaturity of thought and reflection on guru ji's bani and gurmat...

to my dear brothers and sisters....the khalsa who is niyara...that khalsa's spiritual glow and radiance, the distinct aura of that khalsa who lives and breathes waheguru waheguru in every rom of his body, that khalsa who serves humanity like bhai kanaiya ji for he only sees his guru and the children of ik akal purkh...that khalsa could be wearing the full khalsa bana, he could be wearing a nokh vali pug, she could be wearing a small keski, a huge dumalla, he/she could be wearing a patka that they use to work out in, or play basketball/soccer....that radiance of a true khalsa can never be hidden...always shining ever bright, always inspiring...

jab lag khalsa rahay niyara tab lag tej dio meh saraaa

jab eh gahay bipran ki reet, meh na karo in ki parteet.

written again as a reminder to reflect...

Guest Guest

waheguru ji

khalsa mera roop hai khaas! :devil: dhan dhan guru gobind singh sahib ji maharaj

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL HE AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL WAHEGURU