1984 Remembrance March & Freedom Rally [2007]

sikhlionz

The same happened last year as well, some people also complained about the flag burning. Funny that, don't hear them say anything against the murder of tens of thousands of Sikhs by India but they get worked up over the indian flag getting burnt.

Did you go up to them and put forward your views against the flag burning, did you call them idiots there and then? or are you just one of those who stand there quietly when things go on and then come on a forum to complain rolleyes.gif

Who are you addressing?

The person who attended the rally for 20 mins and yet got so worked about the indian flag getting burnt

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i suggest u get to know the person whom ur talkin abt b4 judgin them..gupt_kaur is a 15 yr old kid who could only attend the rally for a short time as she is doing her gcses at the moment and has two exams today.good luck! oh and this kid also does panj granthi every single day.and gupt_kaur does hav complain about the thousands of sikhs that have been massacred and are still languishing in jail today.shame i couldnt get ur darshan yhday sad.gif

wat does burnin the flag achieve exactly???it shows us as terrorists...stupidity....why is the rally held???to put pressure on british government right??so we need to make goreh aware.n by burnin the flag we are showin them wat??that we h8 india??sikhs dnt h8-nirvair...we help to tarnish our own image... n there were also those stupid ak47s shouting they h8 hindus...wat is tht goin 2 achieve?????grow up people

We were there from the start of the rally at Hyde Park and stayed at Trafalgar square till about 10 minutes after the Panj Pyares and sangat started leaving the Square and nothing was set on fire... To whoever said they say flag burning, where was it? Definitely wasn't in Hyde Park or Trafalgar Square.

It was a powerful peaceful rally with the finish at Trafalgar Square clearly outlining why we are there and what we want in English. Amazing effort from everyone who helped and organised the event. respect.gif

i suggest u get to know the person whom ur talkin abt b4 judgin them..gupt_kaur is a 15 yr old kid who could only attend the rally for a short time as she is doing her gcses at the moment and has two exams today.good luck! oh and this kid also does panj granthi every single day.and gupt_kaur does hav complain about the thousands of sikhs that have been massacred and are still languishing in jail today.shame i couldnt get ur darshan yhday sad.gif

wat does burnin the flag achieve exactly???it shows us as terrorists...stupidity....why is the rally held???to put pressure on british government right??so we need to make goreh aware.n by burnin the flag we are showin them wat??that we h8 india??sikhs dnt h8-nirvair...we help to tarnish our own image... n there were also those stupid ak47s shouting they h8 hindus...wat is tht goin 2 achieve?????grow up people

n there were also those stupid ak47s shouting they h8 hindus...wat is tht goin 2 achieve????

can you explain please wat were they shouting or singing i heard a lot of girls and bebeyaa were sing some kalistani song wat was the song with they were allsinging in a big groups very big group ???

they were shouting hate slogans on hinduz

when i went up to the main mona guy who was shouting it and said so point shouting racism against hindus onli how about rss the <banned word filter activated> started singin stuff even worse!

honestly was the biggest wind up there, if they feel they hav created any sort of awareness or achieved anything but hindu bashing then please come forward and tell us how.

fair enought 84 was more of the hindus killing sikhs but have the roots of it been forgotten? 1978? it was so called sikhs that stabbed us in the back at the beginning.

your "own" mans backstabbed you but you can only find hindus to hate on.

n there were also those stupid ak47s shouting they h8 hindus...wat is tht goin 2 achieve????

can you explain please wat were they shouting or singing i heard a lot of girls and bebeyaa were sing some kalistani song wat was the song with they were allsinging in a big groups very big group ???

naa bhaji was jus singhs mainly ak47 lot

when i went up to the main mona guy who was shouting it and said so point shouting racism against hindus onli how about rss the <banned word filter activated> started singin stuff even worse!

honestly was the biggest wind up there, if they feel they hav created any sort of awareness or achieved anything but hindu bashing then please come forward and tell us how.

fair enought 84 was more of the hindus killing sikhs but have the roots of it been forgotten? 1978? it was so called sikhs that stabbed us in the back at the beginning.

erm 1984 wasnt abt hindus vs sikhs

it was abt human rights abuses

equal rights-which we still dont hav-we arent even recognised as sikhs

abt farming laws etc etc

punjab dnt even get most of its water

1978-indian government supported nirankari movement bt tht was abt disrespect too guroo maharaj

wel gursikhs only die 4 the truth n thts wat our shaheeds died for-they were united under the nishaan sahib...was tlkin 2 a gursikh yhday n she ws sayin hw those shaheeds ddnt see wat they were doin as shaheedi bt normal...too them it ws jus sewa.....wow.hw far r we 4m tht avastha?soo far

erm 1984 wasnt abt hindus vs sikhs

it was abt human rights abuses

equal rights-which we still dont hav-we arent even recognised as sikhs

abt farming laws etc etc

punjab dnt even get most of its water

1978-indian government supported nirankari movement bt tht was abt disrespect too guroo maharaj

yes that true but the point im trying to make is why hate on hindus only in public for the world to think Sikhs are racists when in 1978 onwards many so called "sikhs" also stabbed us in the back

were they not also apart of those people who oppressed our rights? were "sikhs" not involved?