Menstruation - Mature Topic

Guest kay-ay-yoo-arr 2k6

Guest Dayal Singh

I agree very much with Questioner, a lot of bullyiong is going off late and thus ignorance is being spread.

Stupid people think it is the body doing sewa or devotion..... when the truth is the body by itself is nothing but a unconsciouss handful of dust.

It is the jeeva, the soul, the atma which has the longing and love for Wahiguru and does the bhakti truly, with the exception that it is covered with different bodies, thus the manmukhs, think it is the gross body doing so....

It is totally brahmanvadee to say woman can not do so on particular days ....

You see, Nature diposes in some ways in cycles through the body, but in any case, it is a waste made within the body by the body, working under the laws of Nature.

Going back to the point of a man´s mouth with falsehood, that is not a product of the body, but of a devlish mind. So you see, things are being mixed up, and presented in a gift wrapping, when all the explanations given above are sheer falsehood of a poor and a mentally limited person....

Waheguru.

Guest ehkehjeh

The poster above is a bahman bully

Neo, harsharan, singh12345677, dtf + balkaar are some of the posters this bahman faking as a Sikh has bullied.

The bahman even bullies admin and he abused mehtab Singh for being born a Hindu

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh. If you think about it, yes you can go to the Gurdwara while on your period. I have and never thought about it. Look at how many aunties and ladies are at the Gurdwara. Surly about 1/4 of them are on their period. Your time of the month should not interfere with anything. About 334 million women are on their period right now. Doesn't make you any different. If Guru Sahib really didn't want you to go to the Gurdwara when your on your period then for sure He wouldn't have made periods or it would have said in the Guru Granth Sahib Ji that women would not be able to go to the Gurdwara on their period. Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Bring your sources with quoted writing used from credible sources.

You want me to look through books that I no longer possess and write out the quotes for you, when you could run a simple Google search? I interpret this as your way of avoiding the crux of the discussion.

If you do want to look into it, check out:

Page 40 of Jhutti, J. (2011) Sikhism Today. London: Continuum Press.

Page 137 of Pruthi, R. and Sharm, B. R. (1995) Sikhism and women. Delhi: Amnol Publications.

Or go onto Google Books, type in "Sikhism menstruation" and go from there.