Live Rainsbhai From Ludhiana!

ARGHHH my mom hit me with one, not yday the day before, and i was bleeding, First she hit me on my arm, den i got hyper nd sed 'come on thenn hit me moreee moreee moreee i want moreeeeeeeeee', nd i grabedd it off her nd hit myself on the arm like 10 times, so she grabed it off me nd boffed it my nose, it started bleeding nd now i got a mark, also i got a bruise on my gums, LOOOOOLL was bare funny thou

Argh my moms getto, any one wanna mess?

AND IM 18 COME ONNN, WHOS MOM WUD DO DATTTT

Guest G.Kaur
ARGHHH my mom hit me with one, not yday the day before, and i was bleeding, First she hit me on my arm, den i got hyper nd sed 'come on thenn hit me moreee moreee moreee i want moreeeeeeeeee', nd i grabedd it off her nd hit myself on the arm like 10 times, so she grabed it off me nd boffed it my nose, it started bleeding nd now i got a mark, also i got a bruise on my gums, LOOOOOLL was bare funny thou

Men rolleyes.gif

That's all I'm gonna say :devil:

Men rolleyes.gif

That's all I'm gonna say :devil:

him....man....dont go together.