Parents Love

Wahe guru ji ka khalsa Wahe guru ji ki fateh,

Don't know where to put this post rolleyes.gif

I reckon we have a lot to owe to our parents, yes we've all been there and moan this and that about our parents, that they do not understand and so forth.....

I just been thinking recently how they built up their lives outside of Panjab etc and whether i could do the same and since we havent got that struggle its easy to say , this and that and how hard parents make life for us.

Lets just Stop a minute and praise Parents for raising us So that we could become the singhs and kaurs we are today. Khalsa.

Personally without mum and dad telling me guru sahib ji's saakhi's and taking me gurdwara sahib when younger I wouldn't make guru ji the focus of my life as i do now. We can learn A lot from our parents and their parents.

*just a thought for the day*

Wahe guru ji ka khalsa Wahe guru ji ki fateh

omg this post is so sweet..wow...i totally agreee wid ju if my mum hadnt pushed me towrds sikhi...then wud be prolly be out rite now..doin sumthin veyr stupid...

i guess one thing i would have to be thankful to my parents..ofcourse pushing me towards sikhi but also being there whenevr i was confused or i was havin trouble with anything...i mean my mom learnt french just so that she could help me with my french homework.....

Thank God for our parents...He has truly provided us with the most loving and caring people in this world...SHUKAR HAI !!!