Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

I wanted to share this with the Sangat so I am going to let you know the power of Naam, the reality and evidence in todays world.

My father Sahib told me not along ago that Naam is like water and our sins are like dhal (lentils) when we wash our Dhal with water we clear the dirt and we left with clean dhal, and its just the same with our bodies, we clean it with Naam.

Anyway, My father was a witness and so was alot of my relatives. My fathers Fufhar, was a very humble man, he was fed by Naam and not by food, he was the ultimate as we say 'Brahm Gyani', so much nimerta in him he never ever used to say bad things, he was highly spiritual being, anyway death knocks on everyones door, the way a person goes is totally different, here it goes. Fathers Fufhar ji, Braham Gyani knew when his death would come, he then told his son who lived in Uk at the time, that should he wish to see his father he should come now because he said death is knocking at my door.

The son was very busy at the time and told his father he will see him soon, Ok said the Fufhar, he said 'Chalo hor Sheh minhi lay la ghay' meaning he will tell the people who would take him that he will have 6 months more. But some how the son arrived to see is father early, there was lot of the family gathered in to the room to see what he had to say. The Fufhar then said Ok I dont need the six months that I required to see my son.

He then said to everyone, he has come on this earth before as father and son so many times, but he said where I will be going now, none of you will be able to reach, he said does anyone have any questions, no body answered, he then said ok I will tell you when I will go, he turned his back towards the wall, and when he did beanti that he doesnt wish to stay on this earth, he waved at his family saying waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh and went to his eternal home.

He chose when he wanted to die, he had so much Naam, the power of telling the people who were going take him when he wished to leave.

When my father told me this, my gob was down near my stomach and I was like WOW. See how much shakti it has......very few people...and I mean very few people are like this...or who are willing to take this path......

Waheguru Naam Jahaj heh!

Believing in the power if Naam is a shakti too, which many of us struggle to gain. It's our own worldly egos that make us think we are in control of the situation. People may wish to mock when a Sikh's suggestion of spending time in Maharaj's hazoori reciting Naam as a pose to protesting. It's our own sceptical minds which make us think that we will attain more by raising our kirpans and shouting slogans. In all that is going on I am still struggling to see a Dharam Morcha, all I am seeing is an adverse reaction.

NO ONE SHOULD MOCK THE POWER OF NAAM. I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE HAS BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE DO HAVE A LACK OF BELIEF. NAAM CAN SOLVE EVERYTHING. BUT THEN WHY DID GURU JI GO TO WAR??? WE ARE NOT 'GANDHIS'...WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT TO STAND UP AGAINST INJUSTICE AND FOR DHARAM. IF YOU CANNOT PARTAKE IN A PROTEST THEN PLEASE DO SOME SIMRAN FOR THE PANTH AND YOURSELF. BUT BECAUSE OTHERS FEEL A PROTEST WILL HELP (THEY CAN DO SIMRAN AS THEY PROTEST) DONT CRY LIKE BABIES ON THE INTERNET.

Kuljeet, believe it or not we are singing from the same hymn sheet. We just have different voices!

sarbloh, ur attititude is seen as a defeatest or anti sikh stand at the moment. join my club...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

Hardeep Singh Jee and the rest of the users have all brought up valid points. Now that Singhs are standing together, ready to move forward, this momentum needs to be used positively. Instead of numerous innocent people getting pointlessly killed, there needs to be an organized movement. All that we need is 2 Singhs to go in and finish the job. Hopefully they are trying to do something like that. Daas believes that the biggest fallback at this time, is the lack of a leader. A leader for people to follow! Akal Takht is pretty much filled with Badal's men, so no one from there is going to do it. Someone strong needs to stand up, and organize the masses, give them a direction so that something can be accomplished, instead of wild skirmishes everywhere. The leader could implement stuff like this. The problem is, us sitting here discussing strategies on an online forum isn't going to get us anywhere...

So, daas has a humble benti to everyone, as G.I JATT jee said, Everyone do Chaopai Sahib Paath. We might as well do the least we can, from where we are. Do ardaas for chardikalaa of the panth.

I think we should make a rule, that every person must complete a paath of chaopai sahib before posting a reply. We'll just have to trust eachother..

Dera leader apologises.......????? I dont see a word of apology...

http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story...EWEN20070012509

Randeep Singh Nandal, Vikram Choudhary, Sunetra Ch

Friday, May 18, 2007 (Sirsa, Sangrur, Patiala)

After a five-day standoff between Sikhs and Dera Sacha Sauda followers in Punjab Dera leader Baba Gurmeet Singh Ram Rahim has apologised to the Sikh community for hurting their sentiments.

In a tape released by the Dera Sacha Sauda, Baba Gurmeet said he did not intend to show disrespect to Guru Gobind Singh.

''I had no intention of imitating or being disrespectful to Guru Gobind Singh. I had absolutely no intention of equating myself with Guru Gobind Singh. This is a misunderstanding that is causing a lot of needless harm and it should be cleared,'' he said.

There were violent clashes between Sikhs and Dera Sacha Sauda followers after a picture of Dera Sacha Sauda leader Baba Gurmeet Singh Ram Rahim showing him dressed in the attire of Guru Gobind Singh and baptising people appeared in most newspapers on Sunday.

There's been tension between the Akal Takth and the Dera Sacha Sauda ever since Dera leaders threw their weight behind the Congress in the recent assembly elections, accusing the Akalis of victimising their leaders.

Thousands of Dera followers and Sikhs faced off over the week with clashes in many place. The situation turned increasingly political with the BJP, the coalition partner in Punjab, criticising the Akalis' handling of the situation.

Attacks on Dera followers

Earlier, the Akal Takth had said there would be no question of accepting an apology from Dera Sacha Sauda.

In Sirsa, Haryana, where the Dera is headquartered, about 30,000 men and women gathered to protest the attacks on them by the Sikhs.

Meanwhile in Sangrur on Friday thousands gathered to cremate a Sikh protester who was killed in clashes with police and Dera followers in Sonam on Thursday night.

Sikhs in Sonam burned two homes of Dera followers in retaliation on Friday.

But now, with the Dera leader apologising, there is hope that tempers in Punjab will finally simmer down.