Breaking News: Sikhs Clash With Dera Sucha Sauda Followers In Punjab, 12 Injured

harjinder

another reoocurance of 1978, however wil this be enough to wake up the sikh masses? . . . i think its going a bit too faar now. . . you have blimming the rss on one side doing there backwaas, congress on another, akali dal on another, sgpc doing there beadbi and to top it off ALL THESE FAKE BABAS DOING DIRECT ATTACKS.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Narinder Singh

He's gonna die.

No wait, I take that back, lets use the pen! :devil:

Isnt this when the peaceful, and so called modern Sikhs are supposed to intervene and give the Panth a diplomatic solution?

I'll be waiting here for you all enlighten us.

Fateh.

its not about him dying or not, the situatio nis certain things are indications for when something big is gonna kick off, and these indications keep on cming now, so sangat jee plz do kirpa and ardaas for me the moorakh that guru jee may do kirpa on us and bless us with seva and place in there pavitar charan.

wat r we waiting for? guru gobind singh ji sed that 1 who is a singh ov his will engage an army alone. how many singhs does it take to send a tyrant to dharam raj? its time we started doing things off our own backs. who needs the leadership of man wen we have guru granth sahib ji? wen we r old wiv no teeth, little kes, unable to leave our beds and punjab is in a worser state then it is today we will wish we did sumthing. it would be perfect if all ideologies cud exist together in peace but that wud only be possible if we all believed the same or nufin at all. if we as a people r not willing to fight for our existance then we hav no right to exist at all. there comes a tym wen the bullet has to decide who is right and who is wrong.

jo bole so nihal sat sri akaaalllllllllllllllllllllll

wow. after all of this, india will write another chapter in its falsified history books, Sikh terrorists attack peaceful Sacha Sauda supporters and unleasha wave of tyranny upon peaceful sects residing in punjab. Sikh terrorists, mostly Pakistani agents working to disrupt the unity of India, the great democracy, unleash chaos and mayhem after a peaceful man named Ram Rahim Singh attempted to portray the tenth Sikh Guru in a favorable light.

I can just see the Indian historians licking their chops with this chapter of our modern history. And as usual we'll have our brainswashed brothers and sisters believe this garbage. And they will yell, sikhs should have talked it over first. Well just a quick warning to the brainwashed-to-be, the sikhs are currently staging NON-VIOLENT protests, and if beadbi continues or a sikh dies, then if you see a little gunsmoke, please don't fall into the Indian gov't propaganda machine and blame sikh exteremists backed by pakistan....

just thought i'd warn you. since our parents generation has been through this before and now its our generation's turn. Every generation of siksh has had the privilege of witnessing the "glow of freedom" promised by gandhi and Nehru when we threw our lot with this god-forsaken country known as Hindustan.

Where are our Hindu brothers? Now is the time to show us what Hindu-Sikh Bhai bhai means. Step up to the plate. Walk the walk.

I believe the time has come again for an armed struggle,but this time more organised and not in splinter groups thts where we failed,what Sikhs have forgotten is that we have been in a State Of War with Delhi since the day they attacked our Holiest Shrines.Even after Sarbat Khalsa 1986 our people failed to realize reality.