Akj Keertan, Smethwick-bham. 19/05/07

Vahigurujikakhalsa Vahigurujikifateh.

There will be a keertan darbar arranged by akhand keertani jatha sevadars, on saturday 19th May.

7pm-12.

Smethwick gurdwara, High street, Birmingham.

paarabreham prabh kar dhaeiaa gun gaavaa thaerae nith jeeo ||

O Supreme Lord God, please grant me Your Grace, that I might constantly sing Your Glorious Praises.

aae milahu sa(n)th sajanaa naam japeh man mith jeeo ||1|| rehaao ||

Come, and meet with me, O Saints, and good friends; let us chant and meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, the Best Friend of my mind. ||1||Pause||

vahiguroo pray.gif

vahigurujikakhalsa vahigurujikifateh!!

Guest Papi

wats up with akj keertan? keertan is keertan, emi nonono.gif

now i aint bashing akj or nothing, but mostly its when there is a "akj" samgam i see the word AKJ written in big bold letters. dont think any other jatheybandi does that grin.gif n its mostly the youth. just something i've noticed.

we divide our own selves, dujey nu ki keh sakdey ah

wats up with akj keertan? keertan is keertan, emi nonono.gif

now i aint bashing akj or nothing, but mostly its when there is a "akj" samgam i see the word AKJ written in big bold letters. dont think any other jatheybandi does that grin.gif n its mostly the youth. just something i've noticed.

we divide our own selves, dujey nu ki keh sakdey ah

emm not really, the division is in the heart not in a name.

Bhai sahib times, people called the jatha Bhai Randhir SInghs jatha is here or doing keertan, but becuase bhai sahib was so Nimaana(humble), they changed the name to Akhand Keertani Jatha. Nothing wrong in it. Dont worry about these little things, come to the keertan program and enjoy! :T:

Waheguro ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

Right on brother!!, We should all be brothers in this brotherly event in the brotherhood of the hood!!! Brothers, not forgetting hopefully us brothers in the brotherhood should get some brotherly cake make by some brother or other in the brotherhood, so now that brother Kumi which is brother me has said this some other brother in the brotherhood sould spread the word to other brothers in the brotherhood, 'Cus the hood is where the Brothers are At!!!!!!!!!!

Peace-Out Brother!!

Word!!!!