Woman Kills Pregnant Pakistani Woman

Carpe Diem

Rip.

this is really weird but i must have read about 5 seperate News articles about sikh girls that have been involved with muslims and the girl has ended up in jail.

whats wrong with the sikh youth of today?

maybe the husband of the girl wanted his wife killed and told the sikh girl to do it. being a dumb sikh girl did she just did anything the muslim told her. and this just makes sikhs look even more worse in the media.

Rip.

this is really weird but i must have read about 5 seperate News articles about sikh girls that have been involved with muslims and the girl has ended up in jail.

maybe the husband of the girl wanted his wife killed and told the sikh girl to do it. being a dumb sikh girl did she just did anything the muslim told her. and this just makes sikhs look even more worse in the media.

I suspect the same though i hope it's not true. Let's wait for investigations results to be out but it is really shameful especially sumone frm our community doing this. Let's hope she gets a just punishment and rots in jail and also serve a warning to other youth involved with wrong ppl. Sympathies with sana ali and her family. Rip.

I can't see that happening to be honest with you. She is a dentistry student so she isn't going to be as stupid as that. More than likely what happened, I my opinion, is that the Sikh girl was having an affair with the Muslim man, and maybe he wanted to put an end to it as his wife was pregnant. The Sikh girl probably took this out on Sana Ali, resulting in her murder.

Also the husband was the first to be questioned by police. He must have told them of Harmohinder Kaur's involvement, indicating further that he had no loyalties towards her anymore.

I could be wrong, but the outcome of the Court case

• 5 weeks later...

i heard that the sikh girl was the bit on the side for years with a promise of marriage untill she found

out the good muslim wife is now having a kid with her loving husband....

all the years of lies were too much so she took revenge....

as allways the muslim boys have fun with the sikh XXXXX and then marry a good muslim girl.

erm i after whats happened with the birmingham marraige incident..lets not act on hear-say or judge or come up with our own views on the matter....just wait until the truth comes out...the trial and that

waheguru bless that poor child and their mother

erm i after whats happened with the birmingham marraige incident..lets not act on hear-say or judge or come up with our own views on the matter....just wait until the truth comes out...the trial and that

waheguru bless that poor child and their mother

yeah i agree with that BUT......................is it me or are young sikhs becoming more and more reckless and fail to see the bigger picture anymore................hmmmmmmmmm................................i dont get why SOME sikh women dont have enough self respect and allow themselves to be treated this way.................who would want to be treated like this in the first place.............

yeah i agree with that BUT......................is it me or are young sikhs becoming more and more reckless and fail to see the bigger picture anymore................hmmmmmmmmm................................i dont get why SOME sikh women dont have enough self respect and allow themselves to be treated this way.................who would want to be treated like this in the first place.............

veerjee i agree, i hate to say, being a "sterio typed" indian girl myself but sikh girls are becoming so dependent on the opposite sex for self re-assurence and gratification................

"no i cant live without him"

"Hes different"

"he realy loves me"

i cant recall how many times ive heard this from gals and its not realy love, it becomes this sick obession that can destroy everything including urself................guys use it to get wot they want, and girls use it to get wot they think they want.................

today if you havent got or had a boyfriend by the age of 14-15 its considered "uncool" :lol:

i remember when i was young and my dad telling me.................a womans self respect once gone can never be re-captured.......................how true that is.................its not just girls...............today "sikh" guuys just use gals for their own selfish lust and dicard them like unwanted chewing gum....................girls think this i love and the only way to "get a guy to love them" is by sleeping with them????? i swaer its so unbelieveable stupid that i cant believe its so common.................

GIRLS WAKE UP.........................nothing is permenant except WAHEGURU................the whole world is fake and false and will one day be reduced to dust and instead of always thinking "man" (in terms of human race" will be there its only WAHEGURU that will save you in this dark age of Kalyug..........

i feel saddened just writing this cos our generation is changing so much..................it almost makes me glad not to have any children bcos is this the world i want my daughter to be born into?

bhul chuck maafi

p.s: i realy very sorry if i offend anyone, it was not my intention, i just wanted to point some things that

ive seen and witnessed and needed to "rant" it out my system blush.gif

WAHEGURU JEE KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JEE KE FATEH

^^^ very well said Penjee. Guru ji is the Only source of Pyar we need to be worried about. His Pyar was always there and will be There. No matter how big our external family becomes and we go on with stages in our life, Guru jis Was Always there.... :lol: We just never knew

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

(To original post: One word: Awful)

Rip.

I suspect the same though i hope it's not true. Let's wait for investigations results to be out but it is really shameful especially sumone frm our community doing this. Let's hope she gets a just punishment and rots in jail and also serve a warning to other youth involved with wrong ppl. Sympathies with sana ali and her family. Rip.

aha photo ta pala vak la jari tusi bk ta lie ah, kita asi apna virsa tu dor ta nahi ja raha.

aha ta babbar nahi ho sakdaa.................