Woman Kills Pregnant Pakistani Woman

Carpe Diem

this was posted by a someone on a muslim forum.

I remember my cousin telling me about this when it happened. She studied dentistry with my cousin in Birmingham. The Sikh girl who killed the wife is apparantly so stunning that she had every man after her.

I can't understand why a woman who has everything going for her would ruin her career and life and another woman's over a guy! No man is worth it.

Apparently people who know the husband say thay he is no saint himself and was not forced to marry, and in fact had something to do with the murder indirectly by encourging her to kill the wife. I blame the man more than the woman.

I feel sorry for the woman who got killed, (may she rest in peace) but from what I know everything happens for a reason and maybe her short life would have prevented her and her future child further unhappiness.

why is that we see so many stories of sikh girls who are willling to anything to be with a muslim? whats the attraction? ive never felt an attarction towards muslims girls?

this was posted by a someone on a muslim forum.

I remember my cousin telling me about this when it happened. She studied dentistry with my cousin in Birmingham. The Sikh girl who killed the wife is apparantly so stunning that she had every man after her.

I can't understand why a woman who has everything going for her would ruin her career and life and another woman's over a guy! No man is worth it.

Apparently people who know the husband say thay he is no saint himself and was not forced to marry, and in fact had something to do with the murder indirectly by encourging her to kill the wife. I blame the man more than the woman.

I feel sorry for the woman who got killed, (may she rest in peace) but from what I know everything happens for a reason and maybe her short life would have prevented her and her future child further unhappiness.

why is that we see so many stories of sikh girls who are willling to anything to be with a muslim? whats the attraction? ive never felt an attarction towards muslims girls?

These are cheap arrogent religionless girls, they are the type you will see in clubs, drinking, having pre-martial sex marking jokes at expense of true followers of Sikhism to their non-sikh mates. Because they do not value themselves they are openly saying to men come and have your way with us because we are easy and dirty. They are trapped in the world of vices and are superficial.

You wont see a gursikh females indulging in such practises only so called modern sikh by name punjabi/indian girls who have lost their value as a woman and want to be seen as a sllut by everyone.

One thing I don't understand is why quite a few ppl have said the sikh girl was stunning...wats her looks got to do with her actions? The muslim guy might have told her to kill (we don't know) but you cannot blame other ppl for what you do - especially when its murder!

chill yar ^^ (rimmel)

she studies dentistry at bham uni, some friends told me she is actually a really pretty girl too. Its a shame that she turned psycho and stabbed this pregnant woman, but u kno iv learnt from life that when love is involved, people do very very crazy things.

I guess its just another example of why we should avoid relationships altogether and concentrate more on gurbani.

In my opinion this is not about relationships....the theme is relationships for definate but I think the core of it is that she did not know how to deal with her emotions. Prehaps she needed to be more emotions aware and know how to deal with them in the right way. I think this is the reason why from a young age the Gurus taught us about the panj chor which are emotions. Basically we should realise that our thinking is affected by our emotions. If we are in a store and it plays our fav song we are more likely to spend money cos we feel happy. Its a strategy used by many stores. However the Guru's are trying to teach us to be objective and to be aware of how our emotions damage our thinking.

For me this is the crux of the matter. She let her emotions do the thinking when instead if she was more emotionally aware she would have controlled them.

love is a very strong emotion, and hence i said in my post, love makes people do crazy things. but the emotion of love shouldnt be feared but infact embraced, for we should love god with all of our soul.

And this news story has everything to do with relationships? i dont understand why you think it doesnt. This girl was having a relationship with a married man (notice how ive not said that she is sikh and he is muslim because neither of them are representative of their religion in their actions, and so we shouldnt refer to then as belonging to a religion).

guruji tells us clearly about this age of kalyug and how the majority of people are wrapped in mayas spell.

yes we as practising sikhs should control our mind, the majority of people in the world do the opposite however. In this case she is definitely a slave to the 5 chors. Rather than get angry over the fine details of this news story, we should just try to think what we can learn from it and try to better ourselves spiritually.

And this news story has everything to do with relationships? i dont understand why you think it doesnt.
In my opinion this is not about relationships....the theme is relationships for definate but I think the core of it is that she did not know how to deal with her emotions.

I'm basically saying she might be in this situation cos she loved the man but she killed cos she let her emotions think for her. The killing is definately to do with her emotions.

quote_319_b.jpg

Have you ever compared your Values to your fingerprints? Probably not, but this is a very true statement. Our Values and Beliefs are the backbone of everything we do. They form the foundation of our thoughts and reactions. Many of us have not spent adequate time thinking about and developing our Values and Beliefs. Set some time aside to think about why you do what you do or think what you think. Remember that your Values and Beliefs leave a mark on everything you do.