Khalistaann!

NIHAAAL

Narinder Paaji, you need to drink some rooh-aafzaa, glucose paake.

When did I say respect him or be proud of him because he is PM of India. I show him respect because as a Sikh, he has accomplished something in his life. His resume is widely available on the net for everyone's viewing. I don't need to copy and paste it over here. He might not be a tactical politician, but he stands with the best of them and you know he is the smartest. The world considers him as one of the best economist of our times.

Anyways, naa tusee manNna, na main. Kee faydhaa.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Narinder Singh
Narinder Paaji, you need to drink some rooh-aafzaa, glucose paake.

When did I say respect him or be proud of him because he is PM of India. I show him respect because as a Sikh, he has accomplished something in his life. His resume is widely available on the net for everyone's viewing. I don't need to copy and paste it over here. He might not be a tactical politician, but he stands with the best of them and you know he is the smartest. The world considers him as one of the best economist of our times.

Anyways, naa tusee manNna, na main. Kee faydhaa.

I have nothing against Manmohan Singh veereh, its just to show that a Sikh is a PM of powerful nation that is huge in comparison to Punjab, if a Sikh, who belongs to a community that makes up 2% of the population can be a PM, and probably the best PM India has ever had, then the argument of "sikhs cant run gurdwareh, how are thye going to run a country" doesnt stand at all, thats the point i was initially trying to make.

P.S, "rooh-afzaa" is absolutely disgusting and u wouldnt find me drinking that stuff even if i was dying of thirst!

Fateh.

then the argument of "sikhs cant run gurdwareh, how are thye going to run a country" doesnt stand at all, thats the point i was initially trying to make.

that is another lame argument that anti-khalistanis use to make their point. Are we really that incompetent? Ofcourse, we can run a country. That said, I am not for Khalistan (i'll keep my reasons to myself), but we are smart enough to do anything.

P:S: - Rooh-aafzaa wich 7-Up te dhudh paakee peeyaa karo................ Now, that just reminded me of chabeels in Punjab.

Manmohan Singh does not represent the Sikh community. He represents all of India. USA represents us as Americans, Canada as Canadians so and so forth. But no country in the world represents us as Sikhs. Manmohan will be gone in couple of years. he won't be there forever. People need to think about it logically. If a hindu becomes president of USA will there be no need for India anymore?