Waheguru In Human Form!

B4ND4

not sure if i get your question but i thought dasmeh paatshah had told us guru maaneyo granth, so that would mean that as long as guru granth sahib ji is present no other guru (human form or not) can exist (except guru khalsa panth(panj pyareh))???

i guess the way i would respond would be to understand that everyone has there beliefs, but if someone believes in a human to be guru/waheguru and bows to them, then that person cannot be sikh.

o an big up 'lowest of the low singhini's post...

sorry for mistakes

How do you think the people must have reacted when Guru Nanak Dev Ji started composing bani and preaching??

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if i get your question but i thought dasmeh paatshah had told us guru maaneyo granth, so that would mean that as long as guru granth sahib ji is present no other guru (human form or not) can exist (except guru khalsa panth(panj pyareh))???

i guess the way i would respond would be to understand that everyone has there beliefs, but if someone believes in a human to be guru/waheguru and bows to them, then that person cannot be sikh.

sorry for mistakes

How do you think the people must have reacted when Guru Nanak Dev Ji started composing bani and preaching??

Hmmmmm do you know something that we dont, disclose the details Guru dhe premi ji?

^^ I didn't get you ? :devil:

meaning 2015 and ur thinking, maybe u can see beyond from what we can all see?

2015 is just used an as example singh and what about my thinking??

Can we please stick to the question >> How do you think the people must have reacted when Guru Nanak Dev Ji started composing bani and preaching??

QUOTE(B4ND4 @ May 24 2007, 05:47 PM)

QUOTE(akaal ustat @ May 24 2007, 07:40 AM)

sorry for mistakes

see i was thinking about that after i posted and still stand by what i said, if someone is too bow too this person who they beleive to be vaheguru, then as a sikh i have to respect them for their beileif, but that is exactly what it is their belief not sikhi

a person that beleves this is not a sikh, just like a person that beleived in guru nanak dev ji back then was neither hindu or muslim, or anything he was a sikh

i realise this leaves the door open for new faiths and cults, but i dont think that should concern me right, as long as they do not depict sikhi to be a part of that(such as the dereh that exist today)

kal taaran gur nanak aayeaa, for me a sikh, guru nanak dev ji (in all 11 embodiements) is our only saviour in this age of kaljug(darkness)

sorry for mistakes

also can i ask why are you asking this question, what do you wish to learn??

Umm...what do i wish to learn ? I talked to fellow SS members about this too.

I totally agree with what you have said about a sikh following SGGS, i don't and never will doubt that. It seems that my questions are raising suspicion about my motives (even Hardeep_singh addressed me as "premi" tongue.gif ).

In vedas there is a mention of one god ie waheguru/allah/ram. I have read it somewhere on the internet and one of my hindu friends confirmed this too. Rituals did creep in hinduism over a period of time. Sadly, i see rituals creeping into sikhi too and these rituals are dividing the panth.

This is why i asked the question about god coming in human form again.