Akaal Moorat, Ajooni, Sae Bhang

Gurparsaad

Japp

Aad Sach, Jugaad Sach, Hae Bhi Sach,

Nanak, Hossi Bhi Sach

MOOL MANTRA OF SIKHISM (SIKHI, GURSIKHI) AND FIRST PAURI OF JAPJI SAHIB

the truth prevail and provided by Satguru Shri Guru Nanak Ji for gursikh

need any more clarification ???

thy not bound to the birth and the death, immortal !!!

no offence aimed, peace.

Now this doesn't really answer my concerns..does it?

banda ji when guru nanak ji PAVING this thought that thyself the almighty waheguru ji is IMMORTAL and not BOUND to the BIRTH and the DEATH in the very ROOT of the PLINTH of SIKHI, how do you came to this very question that whether to bow or not to the HUMAN form of WAHEGURU ??? I believe in my Sachche Patshaah Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, u believe me that thy will never ever come in a HUMAN form and never let you confuse - whether or not bow to him.

on some other threads we are talking about elimination of dera XXXX sauda. how with this very confusion shall we ever act to our thoughts and succeed in eliminating dera XXXX sauda and such other things ???

first we have to believe in MOOL MANTRA that thy is IMMORTAL and not BOUND to the BIRTH and the DEATH, then put our full faith in only but one guru Sachche Patshaah Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji (the true jyot of Shri Guru Nanak Ji passed through nine human forms), then shed all other confusions like you have banda ji, only then we can contribute in the spread of sikhi to this world-unrest to calm it down.

no offence aimed, peace.

dont wory about waheguru coming in human form again as if you are a sikh, your faith in guru granth sahib ji will be so strong that you will never need waheguru in human form, guru granth sahib ji is and will always be enough.

have faith in guru granth sahib ji and you will never need no-one else no matter how corrupt this world makes sikhi look like, as long as we have guru granth sahib ji, no-one will be able to corrupt it. be a true sikh to guru nanak dev ji (guru granth sahib ji) and leave the rest up to him.

as for your original question, from a sikhi point of view i think it has been answered

"papi" randomly bowing to someone who says they are god is ignorence, you want to bow to waheguru, bow to guru granth sahib ji.

sorri for mistakes

^^ I didn't get you ? :devil:

meaning 2015 and ur thinking, maybe u can see beyond from what we can all see?

2015 is just used an as example singh and what about my thinking??

Can we please stick to the question >> How do you think the people must have reacted when Guru Nanak Dev Ji started composing bani and preaching??

Oh pyaro! I was say your thinking maybe beyond ours, something that you can see and we dont.

banda ji when guru nanak ji PAVING this thought that thyself the almighty waheguru ji is IMMORTAL and not BOUND to the BIRTH and the DEATH in the very ROOT of the PLINTH of SIKHI, how do you came to this very question that whether to bow or not to the HUMAN form of WAHEGURU ??? I believe in my Sachche Patshaah Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, u believe me that thy will never ever come in a HUMAN form and never let you confuse - whether or not bow to him.

on some other threads we are talking about elimination of dera XXXX sauda. how with this very confusion shall we ever act to our thoughts and succeed in eliminating dera XXXX sauda and such other things ???

first we have to believe in MOOL MANTRA that thy is IMMORTAL and not BOUND to the BIRTH and the DEATH, then put our full faith in only but one guru Sachche Patshaah Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji (the true jyot of Shri Guru Nanak Ji passed through nine human forms), then shed all other confusions like you have banda ji, only then we can contribute in the spread of sikhi to this world-unrest to calm it down.

no offence aimed, peace.

dont wory about waheguru coming in human form again as if you are a sikh, your faith in guru granth sahib ji will be so strong that you will never need waheguru in human form, guru granth sahib ji is and will always be enough.

have faith in guru granth sahib ji and you will never need no-one else no matter how corrupt this world makes sikhi look like, as long as we have guru granth sahib ji, no-one will be able to corrupt it. be a true sikh to guru nanak dev ji (guru granth sahib ji) and leave the rest up to him.

as for your original question, from a sikhi point of view i think it has been answered

"papi" randomly bowing to someone who says they are god is ignorence, you want to bow to waheguru, bow to guru granth sahib ji.

sorri for mistakes

Gurmeetjodhey veere & akaal_ustat bhen(thats just a guess), i guess i have failed to explain myself. I understand waheguru is IMMORTAL. I am not asking if i should bow to a human Guru, being a SIKH i know my Guru is SGGS. Let me ask you a question, Were Guru Nanak Dev ji Waheguru? Did people bow to Guru Nanak Dev Ji? Didn't Waheguru come in human form (Guru Nanak Dev Ji) ? Did Waheguru come in human form before Guru Nanak Ji?

Again i say my Guru is Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, but if my questions are offending the sangat then i should shut up.

Guest Papi

grin.gif just something that came to my mind.

waheguru has NEVER come in human form or should i say, when waheguru is in human form, he is called a guru :devil:

the concept is a bit hard to explain because we know guru and wahguru are one and the same.

Guest Papi

who said i would do it randomly :devil: but, i do rem saying that it would be tough for someone to convice me they were waheguru in human form

you people tell me, if guru nanak came rite now in human form n gave you pratakh darshan, would you not bow. i feel i would be compelled to bow, there wouldn't be hesitation for even an instant.

now that i think about it, i would probly be forced to bow out of love