Right To Turban case Follow-up

theturbanator

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are wanting to "Attack" the French Government thru Violence, if i am undesrtanding you correctly by your statement of "does this justify an attack". If you mean otherwise then ignore the rest of the post and I apologies for assuming.

No offence ji, but every solution to a problem does not have to end with Violence. Why don't you lead the "attack" and let the General Sikh Population get Prosecution for being Violent and let the French later realize that the Sikhs have become a Threat to their country so either they will kick out all sikhs along with labeling them Terrorist. If that is the Rep that you feel is worth taking then feel free to start a movement.

i was just wondering what everyone thinks,

is an attack on the french gov't justifed, if the petitions don't work and the ban isn't lifted.

so Pheena, could you answer this question

When you say attack, can you please define your Attack of Violence?? What exactly are you going to do by placing Fear in someone because they are being non-tolerant of other religions??

no, first I am asking you to define your View of an attack, give me an example of what can be done that can produce Positive Results and then on that basis i shall give you my opinion.

I mean should we Hold the President Hostage?? or Kill off few memebers of the Parliment that are For this Bill?? Threaten them?? Bribe them??

Producing Fear is not Bravery, Removing Fear is.

So help me understand what you want to do.

Guest Akaal108

Gill stop it man.. instead of blowing french president spent your time educating world about sikhs...that much hatred is not good for you nor the khalsa panth and will present sikhs in a very bad light...

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL ;)

i would probably go with threats to the president

and you say its not good to make him fear,

but is it good to have fear in the hearts of sikhs in france

by threatening the President, your approach is to aid your cause by instilling Fear in someone. thas one way to go and how far are you willing to go if he does not coaporate with these Threats of yours and you do realize that there are only a handfull of Sikhs in France. What if he literally did feel threatened about his life, do you think he will give in or rather make a stand and fight?? I don't see where this will get the Sikhs. Send him a few letters with threats and the Whole thing goes public and in the View of the Public the Small Sikh Community is regarded as Violent terrorists. They are just waiting, just waiting for someone to make a stupid move like that and lable them terrorist and you do realize that once one country lables you a terrorist, all sikhs in the other countries are affected by it. You can clearly see this example in muslims.

I am not worried about what others do to my heart, i care about what I do to others. I am responsible for myself not others. I expect nothing from anyone. As soon as you start to expect from others to make you happy, at that time you have give your happiness off to others, it is no longer yours but dependent upon someone else.